ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm even more mad I missed these things, really odd but I'm a big jellyfish lover lol

Resale shouldn't be too bad rite? I was bugging before willing to let go of my DS Cdg supreme tee
considering how this release went, I'd say resell is definitely not "lit"
nthat.gif

you still have chances for retail from wish (probably best shot) and other consortium accounts.

I can't wait to get these jellyfishes in hand. I think these flew way under the radar. The consensus seems so overtaken with ultraboost that they don't leave themselves open for other nice shoes that drop. I personally think these are one of the best releases of late

considering how this release went, I'd say resell is definitely not "lit" :nthat:
you still have chances for retail from wish (probably best shot) and other consortium accounts.

Yeah I'm even more mad I missed these things, really odd but I'm a big jellyfish lover lol

Resale shouldn't be too bad rite? I was bugging before willing to let go of my DS Cdg supreme tee

so far on GOAT the asking price is high 200's to low 300's. We'll see how long that lasts

so are the jelly fish coming to other consortium shops as well? 

edit: nevermind....found that info. on the 20th ^^

Last edited:
Finally found clear grey 3.0s in my size. Shoutout to whoever posted the Kith link like 5 pages back. Been hunting a grey ultraboost for retail for a while now

I can't wait to get these jellyfishes in hand. I think these flew way under the radar. The consensus seems so overtaken with ultraboost that they don't leave themselves open for other nice shoes that drop. I personally think these are one of the best releases of late

I think a lot of people are wide open to other nice releases. These are just a niche shoe w/ the GITD thing. Personally I find it beyond corny.

View media item 2433880
Packers with the quick two day USPS Priority shipment.
Wanted since first saw colorway and style in pic and that vid.
The color is really nice for rotation. Even like the other uncaged one. Good collab, good execution. Went up 1/2 from true to size to 11US and fits perfect. Cool.

I think a lot of people are wide open to other nice releases. These are just a niche shoe w/ the GITD thing. Personally I find it beyond corny.
I actually agree with you about the GITD part of it. I wish it didn't glow.i guess the point I was trying to make was that if this collab was an ultra boost, they would be so so so hyped. Just my opinion though

Are there any places left with the black leather 93/17 us7.5 for around retail? I doubt Size would be able to resend another pair out since they screwed up my order.

Back
Top Bottom