ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped my size in the blue and grey pair 
smokin.gif

Its kinda sad to see people getting 2 pairs while your (my) order is cancelled. I was so happy when i saw the paypal charged, after few mins,it broke my heart :frown:

frown.gif
  Does anyone know where I can find caged Parleys size 5.5/6 ?  The Nigra Mercato site has them but they don't ship to the USA, TIA

Had a friend from Germany try to oop me a pair of copa ub from the latest link but he was too late when he saw my message. No size us 9.5 left. Darn. Anyone has anymore links to the copa ub? Really could use some help from the NT fam.

Had a friend from Germany try to oop me a pair of copa ub from the latest link but he was too late when he saw my message. No size us 9.5 left. Darn. Anyone has anymore links to the copa ub? Really could use some help from the NT fam.

Would check that product page link every so often.
Was different this morning and saw various sizes.
Copped a 10.5US. Got order/payment confirm.
See what happens.

Day One UBs came in. I went TTs, the fit seems fine at first. Length is perfect, however there seems to be some major heel slippage. I wonder if that will be better once I actually tie the shoes.

Day One UBs came in. I went TTs, the fit seems fine at first. Length is perfect, however there seems to be some major heel slippage. I wonder if that will be better once I actually tie the shoes.
I tied them and walked around them all day. (TTS)

Definitely heel slippage. It's not bad until I'm walking down a hill where my entire foot is pushed up. 

I tied them and walked around them all day. (TTS)

Definitely heel slippage. It's not bad until I'm walking down a hill where my entire foot is pushed up. 

yeah, Im thinking it will be annoying when going up and down stairs at work and such, just feels like they'll fall right off at some point. Its really odd, since length wise they are perfect. The foot opening is just too big I think.

I think thats enough to make me not keep them. Im really liking the two tone knit it has with the black and cream though. damn.

Last edited:
yeah, Im thinking it will be annoying when going up and down stairs at work and such, just feels like they'll fall right off at some point. Its really odd, since length wise they are perfect. The foot opening is just too big I think.

I think thats enough to make me not keep them. Im really liking the two tone knit it has with the black and cream though. damn.
I ordered a .5sz down to see if there was any difference. 

The heel does definitely slip but I tried kicking around and the shoe doesn't fly off.

Hopefully the .5sz down alleviates the looseness in the ankle area.

I think I'll drop another insole or change socks. It's not that bad to end up selling for another size. 

Seems like Black Market isn't dropping **** 
I told you guys not to trust them, they are the shadiest store (even worse than Oneness in my book). Even if/when they drop it I really don't think it will be what some of you are hoping for (either excluded items, or they'll unload stock they don't want to cut price on)

Back
Top Bottom