ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got them on today. Pretty odd fit with tighter width than UBs and narrow toebox.
View media item 2443950

so what is your suggestion to me since i am us10.5 with ub1.0 and 2.0? someone told me that they are a bit big and i should choose us10 but you say thay are narrow. by the way i also heard that the first few ace ultra boosts fitting is different than next/last few pairs tho. i am confused. wanna buy almost all colours even i am late and have to pay too much.

Last edited:
Yeah Xhibition and MrPorter get cooked in .00003 seconds

Still gonna try tho
nerd.gif
Is midnight like always? It's been a minute since the last time I tried tho 

When is the 20% coupon effective?

eBay is running a Memorial Day code for OUTDOOR brands.  

20% off Sporting Goods items - max savings of $50 - through May 29th.

Code: P20MEMDAY

Here's the catch: Search Ultra Boost, NMD, Yeezy, whatever you like... then make sure to choose SPORTING GOODS below:

Add to Cart.  Add code.  Everything in this category will be 20% off.  Lot's of sellers add Sporting Goods to their listings.  

Ebay - save 15%
Not sure if posted but this code ends in the next hour and a half
PREMEMDAY15
View media item 2444716
Got these for $115 DS shipped with that discount code [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was in Lafayette a couple days ago for work. Politics is launching the EQT Overkill Saturday. I'm 2 hours away in NOLA until Fri. Almost tempted to stay the extra day & go back to try get them Sat morning. Just wish I knew how their store releases go. Don't wanna go all the way there & them have backdoored all of them lol.

I was in Lafayette a couple days ago for work. Politics is launching the EQT Overkill Saturday. I'm 2 hours away in NOLA until Fri. Almost tempted to stay the extra day & go back to try get them Sat morning. Just wish I knew how their store releases go. Don't wanna go all the way there & them have backdoored all of them lol.

https://sneakerpolitics.com/pages/contact-us

They have locations in three places. Instagram or product page will load up with info. Otherwise just call them. I've bought direct from main store and the guys there were helpful, friendly. Good shop.

Last edited:

i'm in the market for haven ultraboost. whats the sizing for these?

do they run small? big? 

most of my ultraboosts are 10.5
imo they run short and wide in the forefoot/toebox but very snug in midfoot and heel

def a weird fit for me….just threw mine on today for a few hours and they feel ok but really snug and hoping they stretch a bit

i got same size as always in ub 

*wide footer 

so what is your suggestion to me since i am us10.5 with ub1.0 and 2.0? someone told me that they are a bit big and i should choose us10 but you say thay are narrow. by the way i also heard that the first few ace ultra boosts fitting is different than next/last few pairs tho. i am confused. wanna buy almost all colours even i am late and have to pay too much.
Go with your 1.0 size fam, it will be fine. Initially it feels more snug width-wise compared to UB. but after couple of hrs in, they feel better.

Wow. All pure controls? I can't even imagine how much that would cost man.

Back
Top Bottom