ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Coast guys gunna wake up and :x

edit*. I just got my actual order confirmation telling me exactly what I ordered. That doesnt normally come until they have them ready to ship I thought. Normally you just get the "Bam, Order Received" and it doesnt tell you what the order is...

Last edited:
So, No one is going for Trace Olive Or Black Bronze Ultra Boost this 1st June??? They semmed overshadowed by EQT OK release
laugh.gif
im going for the trace olive if they are brown like i am thinking. the SP pics look brown but i know they are filtered. am i color blind  or where does the olive part come in? the look to me like brown. 

those and the tan joints(trace khaki) are the only 3.0's on my radar atm.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't think they're gonna be that tough to cop, plus 75% of the RRS orders are gonna be cancelled anyway.

I've just bought way too many 3.0 CW. Being really picky, or it has to be a steal. I need to slow down anyway. I just bought my first "nice" watch.

Last edited:
Cancellations are the reason why I cancel my VIP membership every year :lol: RRS is absolutely ridiculous with the cancels, many without reason too.

Back when I would get my Racers from there under retail, they would cancel my order even though my size was still available. I would reorder and they would ship that order

Back
Top Bottom