ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like an easy cop for whoever wants those ugly Inikis

Would be nicer if they used the upper for the other shoe with a boost sole

Last edited:
Please Do Let Me Know If That 7.5 Doesn't Work Out For You For Any Reason.

I Was Trying For It Early This Morning For My Gal And Wasn't Able To Get Thru For Some Reason :smh:
Ok let you know July 14 when it arrives .. seems fishy it only came out to 193 shipped and it's over seas

Wife had to have her first pair of UB's :smokin

j90ggi.jpg

BabyJs converting his entire family over to Adidas Boost.
It's going to be BoostJs once we cross over The Threshold into the New NikeTalk.

View media item 2480558

$193? Mine came out to $176. They're legit. I've ordered thru them multiple times. The only problem is they don't keep good track of inventory so I get cancelled a lot. I ordered 2 days ago and they're already in customs here in LA. I should be getting them soon.

How skinny are these? I like a taper but not overly skinny. Thanks!
I would actually call these "tapered" more than I would "skinny." I have athletic legs and these don't stick to my skin like most skinny jeans do, but have a really slender fit. Just perfect for me.

I don't know that's what it came out to. I'm guessing you used PayPal's conversion rate which made it more expensive. I used my credit card exchange rate which was like 1.27 at the time.

using credit card exchange rate instead of paypal? what is this wizardry? Mines came out 193 as well.

Back
Top Bottom