ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got hit with a 80 dollars fee on a paypal gift transaction ... any other options that you guys use other than paypal for e wallet?

Why do I have the worst luck though ? Miadidas played me , these consortium pair, and my adc pair of the zebras got cancelled, ordered the overkill eqt but sends me the non boost version and then they say undftd has no return policy but with the situation this one time they can do a gift card ..

Might pass by Barneys on the way to work tomorrow see what the line is like. Don't want these like I wanted the OK EQTs but I would like them.

Why do I have the worst luck though ? Miadidas played me , these consortium pair, and my adc pair of the zebras got cancelled, ordered the overkill eqt but sends me the non boost version and then they say undftd has no return policy but with the situation this one time they can do a gift card ..

thats karma when you wish bad upon me.lol.. nah i know how you feel its a crappy feeling but its only sneakers bruhh.. on to the 10am drop

Teach me your ways lol

It was 2 transactions for the first part of it he didn't but for the second he did ... Both got hit with the fee ... DAMN WHYY , I understand the second one but the first goddammit
If they didn't charge a fee for credit card you could just keep paying yourself and have a bunch of cc rewards lol

So if the seller on stock x doesn't ship what's the turn around on being refunded? I scooped a size 13 for 340$. Just wondering what the timeline is. Appreciate any insight.

Sellers have two business days to ship. Has to be deadstock in box. Is shipped two day air to stockx gets authenticated and tagged. Ships to you. You'll get updates on the app and should get emails every step of the way. Not sure what penalty there is if they don't ship.

Back
Top Bottom