ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea hal released 6 pairs, packers 30 something.

99% sure i will rack alot more tonight into tomorrow i hope. lol
Hal you say?
hal.jpg

2017-07-18 (1).png

I know these have been posted before but damn, so sexy.

Attachments

• 2017-07-18 (1).png
    2017-07-18 (1).png
    185.2 KB · Views: 14
some decent pure boosts on sale on FNL TWENTYOFF99 code - mostly the DPRS ...just checked.. decent 20% off.. too bad FNL's site is trash

and dont forget ebates for an add'l 3% off!

Good morning people. A night full of L's yesterday but my guy at SNS Stockholm is the second person in line so my pair is secured. Negotiated him down to 290$. Not too bad I guess. Gonna unload a bunch of shoes this week anyways to ease the pain a bit. Hope more of us eat today but luckily resell for these aren't too bad at all.

You guys think $210 for core black 1.0s worn once is too low to sell them for? Got an offer but not sure the price margin for these.

Damn, this new forum update got me low key hesitant to check the threads lol. Came back to this thread with 600 new posts :confused:

:D Although it does look decent uncaged, people shouldn't do that to the 3Ms man!! :angry:

Can you just please do yourself a favor and buy the 3Ms already. They're grail status for you and price will only go up.

I completed the captcha with another item 3 minutes before drop, just saw on new arrivals added to cart checked out. Came out to 254$ USD shipped tho.

Can you just please do yourself a favor and buy the 3Ms already. They're grail status for you and price will only go up.

:D I mean, I can. But I don't think I'd be able to convince myself to wear it if I paid ~$500 for a pair of sneakers. I'm not like the rest of you ballers in here :tongue:

:D I mean, I can. But I don't think I'd be able to convince myself to wear it if I paid ~$500 for a pair of sneakers. I'm not like the rest of you ballers in here :tongue:

It'll be on ice longer than usual no doubt but you'll eventually wear it. My philosophy is that it is better to own one grail that costs twice as much than owning two non-grails that equals the same. To each his own.

I'm close to just buying a ds pair of 3ms myself. Might move a couple things but it would def be worth it.

Checked out RTTs at Summer Store within 3mins of Page Monitor, received paypal receipt, store order confirmation email.... and then out of stock email... L for sure though I'm ok missing this and hoping refund comes in quick.

I'm just amused how ridiculous Consortium drops are so far...

Back
Top Bottom