ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm old enough to remember when the EQTs were supposed to be the breakout shoe of 2017

wow you're old! Haha. I actually just sold a pair of the OG 93/17s that I never wore outside. But I have a pair of Overkills. In terms of EQTs, I missed out on the f15 3/3 Rust when I had the chance of getting a size 9 at retail because the price was too high to justify at the time. Now I'm spending over retail and paying duties on stuff. Oh if only I had planned ahead. Any retail price links on the EQT f15 3/3 rust in a size 9 out here?

white/blue? :rolleyes IMO that's the weakest colorway, but each to their own.

The others just dont seem to be different enough from what has already been released so far. I just feel like I already have all those other colors :lol:

The greys arnt too bad, but I dont need another primarily black colorway.

I wonder if the LBJ shoreline will ever hit the popularity of the Jordan line where we just see a flooding of the market and actually sustaining the LBJ brand with retros.

I don't see it but maybe it will happen.

This. too many brokeboy flakes on FB

I thought it was just me, but all my local Facebook groups are still active but nobody wants to sell anything. They post their whole collection justot flex acting to sell and in comments they want ridiculous money or trade for Yeezys only. :lol:

Hey guys, can i get a legit check on these human races?

TIA!

HU1.JPG HU2.JPG
HU3.JPG
HU4.JPG
HU5.JPG

I wonder if the LBJ shoreline will ever hit the popularity of the Jordan line where we just see a flooding of the market and actually sustaining the LBJ brand with retros.

IMO I think its better to compare Kobe's line to MJ's than to compare LBJ to MJ

I would take a LeBron 2, 3 or 6 any day of the week. Not for casual wear because I find all basketball shoes to be a little too bulky in general for casual wear in this generation. Kobe 9 low flyknit being my only exception.

80% of Kobe's look the same, and I'm not even sure if any are considered classics. I know Lebron has at least a few classics like the 2s and 8s.

Kobe Beethoven's are so bad ***. Regret not being able to get a pair back then. Tried on SNKRs but it basically crashed and wouldn't accept my zip code.

I think it'll happen once he retires. I have noticed old Kobe's have gone up in value but a lot of old LeBrons have gone below retail (this is for DS pairs on Stock-X).

When MJ played, the basketball shoe market wasn't nearly as oversaturated as it is today. Part of me thinks Boost models will likely hold their value better because the excitement Adidas brought with Boost tech and some models (specifically, Yeezys, UBs and NMDs) reminds me of the hype new J's would have in the 90s and 2000s when MJ was still playing.

Adidas is putting a lot of work in innovation, the futurecraft and the 3d printed soles are gonna take the market in the next couple of year. It'd be good to see when supply meets demand

Adidas is putting a lot of work in innovation, the futurecraft and the 3d printed soles are gonna take the market in the next couple of year. It'd be good to see when supply meets demand
Agreed, I'm really looking forward to those. Been telling everyone who cares the the Futurecraft is going to be the next big shoe once adidas starts mass producing them next year

Back
Top Bottom