ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my first pair of Iniki Runners, Proper had them for $74 shipped.

Not my favorite color, but MAN are they comfy! I'd say I almost like the fit more than UB and NMD R1 PK.

Do you guys know if the Neighborhood Iniki is still on? I saw a lot of talk about the NMDs, but nothing on the Inikis.

I did notice a mystery pair of shoes in their promo pictures for the NMDs. The backs do look a bit different than the first Iniki mockups...

Possibly still the Inikis?

neighborhood-adidas-nmd-black-white-preview-04.jpg

That's definitely not the same inikis everyone went crazy over. That one had black boost and a white sole.

Does anyone know an updated release date for the NMD red apple 2.0's. Everywhere I read says either summer or fall but no date

Maybe if they were a fully different colorway... but I feel they wouldn't do two black Inikis.
But it is also neighborhood which only does gear in black and white though correct?

I found the first sample that leaked. Its on sole collector.

I also remember there were two other shoes that leaked with them as well...one was the NMD that we have full info on now. The other IIRC was a pair of vans that also had that toothing around the shoe as well...I could be mistaken on the brand but not the fact that there were3 shoes leaked.

I can't find a pair with white boost that got leaked anywhere
Not sure what those are but the midsole and outsole definitely looks like an iniki

Back
Top Bottom