ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If kangaroo skin is not available for shipping to California how come I was able to get a pair on prodirect shipped to California? Do euro stores not obey national laws that they can do this.. just a tad worried it will get rerouted back

If kangaroo skin is not available for shipping to California how come I was able to get a pair on prodirect shipped to California? Do euro stores not obey national laws that they can do this.. just a tad worried it will get rerouted back

tenor.gif

just shhhhhhh.. dont say anything :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Has here been an actual release date scheduled for the UB 3.0 Maroons? I know it's September but any specific date?

Anyone know any good tips cleaning the white uppers of ultra boost? Without using the wash

I was thinking a small bowl of bleach with like a sponger and rub lightly.

Happy with my mesh 93/17s...they're comfy, fit my feet pretty well. Not as comfy as the UB or 350v2 as far as the boost is concerned. Black pair has a looser mesh, white pair is very stiff and scratchy.

I'd argue that as far as boost goes...the cushiest midsole still belongs to the Pure Boost 2.0/Chill

should probably moved them to higher ground. I had a coworker that bagged up his collection but still stored it on ground level and Hurricane Sandy still destroyed them. Can't save them if they're floating away

Appreciate the well wishes guys, storm looks bad but we are prepared!

Hopefully you're well hunkered down cuz it looks like Orlando is gonna get the north/east side of the storm which is the bad side. Stay safe bud

And if your collection floats away I'm sure NT fam got ur back!

should probably moved them to higher ground. I had a coworker that bagged up his collection but still stored it on ground level and Hurricane Sandy still destroyed them. Can't save them if they're floating away
Moved em to the highest ground I had (6-7 feet off the ground), luckily I'm not in threat of storm surges so the flooding won't be bad if we get any, my main concern is the roof leaking on them.

Again thank you for all the well wishes guys! It's really appreciated. Me and my GF and family haven't taken this lightly at all so we are all super prepared. Anyone else in Orlando or the rest of Florida I hope the best for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom