ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Thanks for the replies. I'm here in Manila, though. I'm not sure if I'll be asked to pay customs tax for them shoes.

humm.. i maybe wrong then.. not aware of the current "new" customs regulations though..

That's why I'm looking for testimonies that their regulation is being followed. wiggle's price is tempting. It's below Manila's SRP and the CW (utility black) was not released here.

That's why I'm looking for testimonies that their regulation is being followed. wiggle's price is tempting. It's below Manila's SRP and the CW (utility black) was not released here.

give BOC a call and get a hard copy of that new regulation you heard on the news..

Hi! Is that based on experience? What is the estimated customs tax for a Php9000 shoe? I read in the news that goods below 10K are tax-free.
You're in the PI... You know those custom agents will tax you or they will hold your items hostage :lol:
@macg0120 Do you know how the custom tax works there?

How are they? Hike worthy... or just a sneaker with a rugged sole? Waterproof?
They have a Trail outsole. Good traction. The boost at the heel helps a little with the comfort. Top consists of nubuc (very nice quality) and Neoprene sock liner.

IF you mised the initial release @ kith you should get this when available. As for waterproof - No not waterproof. but Even still that should not stop you from kopping..

They have a Trail outsole. Good traction. The boost at the heel helps a little with the comfort. Top consists of nubuc (very nice quality) and Neoprene sock liner.

IF you mised the initial release @ kith you should get this when available. As for waterproof - No not waterproof. but Even still that should not stop you from kopping..

I just live in Colorado, and wouldn't mind having a pair of comfy shoes to do easier hikes in. I have a pair of Salomon hiking boots that are Gore-Tex waterproof for more serious hikes, but UB's and other sneakers aren't strong enough (too soft / cushy) to do any actual hiking with.

I got the Kith TB for a recent hiking trip and was pleased with the purchase (also got it for under retail on GOAT, but not quite that $100 steal). The Trail Boost is perfect for trail hikes as the name implies. Groomed off road trail sections are great for running in these. The outsole gives good traction on loose dirt and the boost cushioning definitely gives you a spring in your step as well as a comfort factor. But because the shoe's lowcut and does not wrap around the ankle, I would be wary of using these on rougher/rockier hikes with a lot of uneven footing. You could still use these OK in those situations, but with a lot more care.

I was going to get the kolor Trail Boosts for my girlfriend too because she was looking for good hiking kicks too.

Back
Top Bottom