ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way OT but personally, when traveling, I limit myself to 2 pairs of sneakers...Depending on my destination and what activities are planned I’ll throw in a pair of dress loafers and maybe some slippers and I’m good...

More often than not I pick up a couple pairs while actually on vacation so taking less pairs with me means I can bring more home...

Unless your whole purpose for the trip is to flex, I usually pack as light as possible with no more than 2 pairs.

Don't really trust any airlines with my luggage when I check them in. would be a shame to lose all that heat because someone mishandled/stole your luggage.

nah I keep my shoes with my carry on. I'm planning on thinning it down to 4-6 pairs. I don't plan on buying any shoes while on vacation and I'm also hitting up the fashion cities around Asia.

E70CA465-2FFD-428C-9E81-8F9751E26782.png

I've had multiple occasions where I have had to check-in my luggage at the gate because overhead compartments are full before I board. If you got the front of the line plug/first groups, then good plan carry the shoes on.

Plus if I am on vacation, I tend to do touristy stuff with tons of walking/sightseeing so I don't rather not beat down my good pairs or just bring an extra beater pair for those occasions.

Nonetheless, have fun out there.

yeah thats why I have so many boost in my rotation because I'll be doing touristy stuff and walking a lot like I did last year. I'm ok with beating up whats in that pic because I have basically multiples of each.

Also as mentioned much earlier in the thread, gonna be proposing in Japan so I'm gonna hide the ring in one of my shoes.

yea I haven't been keeping up with the thread much lately but good luck!

I had a friend carry it on with him and forgot that he had to put the ringbox in his luggage before TSA. Dude was sweatin' hoping fiance wouldn't see it.

leaving in about 3 days for a 3 week Asia trip. Tried my best to thin down what to bring because last year I brought 9 pairs to Japan and I feel like I could do with 3 less pairs lol. So I'm gonna narrow it down even more within these few days. But currently what I have setup (gonna swap out 1 of the yeezys for Kith UB's)

IMG_0007.JPG

Depending on the amount of walking and the ground condition, I would take, AM1 Atmos ( I want one so bad but not paying resell), Frags, Kith UB, Zebra, RC.

leaving in about 3 days for a 3 week Asia trip. Tried my best to thin down what to bring because last year I brought 9 pairs to Japan and I feel like I could do with 3 less pairs lol. So I'm gonna narrow it down even more within these few days. But currently what I have setup (gonna swap out 1 of the yeezys for Kith UB's)

IMG_0007.JPG

if youre going to be doing a lot of walking and tourist-ing i say scrap the heat all together and bring your most comfortable worn in shoes. you'll sleep better knowing that theyre safe at home

IMG_0007.JPG
i pray for your feet in those aj1s

EARLY18 still working for you guys at wiggle.com?? im trying to get some boost but it says expired but there were post a few hours ago saying they used it..can anyone help pls....

IMG_2799.JPG

Personal Hypebeast Brick Pickup part 2:

The blue was a bit less targeted than the black. Still was a pain during worldwide release. Once again, thank goodness to Friends with the Retail Oop-Adidas x Mastermind World Eqt 93-17 mystery ink.

Went with true to size 10.5US compared to the size 11US black. Width is exact bit snug with a half thumbs length. Same reaction as before with the black. Colorway, design very eye catching in hand.

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2805.GIF

Personal Hypebeast Brick Pickup part 1:

For such a brick release, this collab was a pain to pickup disappearing across all Worldwide sites. Thank goodness for Friends with the retail oop. Adidas x MasterMind World Eqt 93-17 black.

Went with 1/2 size up to 11US. Width perfect with an extra thumbs length. Have Blue coming in true to size 10.5 to compare later.
First burrito tongue but it's okay. Like the fact only a plastic wing on sides. The plastic wing and cage on Bait Eqt Future 93-17 annoys me.
Minimalist design but very nice finish details. Getting used to Eqt model. Solid collab to what MMJ does. Good personal addition.

IMG_2757.JPG

Adidas x MasterMind World Tee and Track Jacket

Easier to pickup than the shoe collection. Can still be found in spots. The shirt is jersey like with thicker fabric. Has a "ballistic" "shark skin" type texture feel even on track jacket. Good for colder weather. Nice detail and design. Ok, not bad.

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

Personal Hypebeast Brick Pickup part 2:

The blue was a bit less targeted than the black. Still was a pain during worldwide release. Once again, thank goodness to Friends with the Retail Oop-Adidas x Mastermind World Eqt 93-17 mystery ink.

Went with true to size 10.5US compared to the size 11US black. Width is exact bit snug with a half thumbs length. Same reaction as before with the black. Colorway, design very eye catching in hand.

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2805.GIF
How's the material on themm? Apparently some said the quality is better compared to general releases of the EQT.
Maybe they're saying that to console themselves :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom