ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had my AMM package held at local Walgreens but then FedEx picked it back up today. Called and they said they'll hold at another hub. Hope that is true and they don't return to sender

IMG_0390.jpg

My boy size swapped with me, got my size

My Lux pair is waiting to be picked up from UPS when I get home from NYC, but it was kinda underwhelming in hand when I saw them at Kith today.

AMM UB also waiting for me at home too. Looked good in hand but the floor model was dirty AF already

20171228_180124.jpg

Probably pulling the trigger on the SNS Lux tomorrow. So, to be clear, these babies fit TTS like 3.0s? Gotta to love UB just chillin' at stores and on sites. I happen to like being able to wait weeks and months to purchase.

I don't have a problem with it, but it could've been better.

I'm sht at Photoshop (I don't know how to match it to any of the colors - but close enough :lol:), but I tried to edit the heelcup in a photo I found on reddit:

luxedit.png
I'd be in for sure if they looked like that. Current design was an easy pass.

It shows packer xhobitition etc. can give a **** less about the fairness of a release. Just about $. Sad.

Insane. On top of not getting the right order, they are now asking me to pay 10 dollars for shipping and to paypal them...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom