ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man everytime I read your posts about 3m I remember the time when local footlocker had 1+1 free offer and had picked up 6 pairs for like 50% off. If it was now I would have honestly ooped you a pair. If I remember correctly you tried your luck a few times getting them but always something went wrong?

nah, I got on the UB train after the 3Ms

This conversation is about perception and opinion. Therefore, let it DIE.

tenor.gif

those were simpler times. MG's, 3M's, Creams all dropping around the same time, and at that time 3 UB purchases was excessive :lol:

Man everytime I read your posts about 3m I remember the time when local footlocker had 1+1 free offer and had picked up 6 pairs for like 50% off. If it was now I would have honestly ooped you a pair. If I remember correctly you tried your luck a few times getting them but always something went wrong?
I think your thinking of floodarea floodarea where he purchased one or two times on the aftermarket and it went missing before it got to him

those were simpler times. MG's, 3M's, Creams all dropping around the same time, and at that time 3 UB purchases was excessive :lol:
I know I remember when the creams and 3m dropped on barneys late night. Grabbed the creams cause I told myself I had enough black shoes :lol: and my girls birthday was coming up. What a foolish decision. Sold the creams bought 3m for resell

Off White’s aren’t my thing. Didn’t try for one pair. Not that anyone one cares here, or that I would have been able to get a pair anyway from the way it sounds lol.

Back
Top Bottom