ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man most of that is really not appealing to me... the futurecrafts and maaaaaybe the parley mids. The BYW is just not my style... and those AM4LA are trash

In for raffle. Probably wont get the Futurecraft or Bape Dame4s. Even getting the Parley Mids might not be worth it for 250, could get a disco down the road.

Only shoes I'd cop at 747 Warehouse are the 4D & AM4 Paris, I'm sure there'll be a few worthwhile surprises there though.

Actually I'd probly cop the AM4 London if given the chance too

Last edited:
music performances and guests makes it worthwhile, especially if its a free event. But not worth it if it's not capped. Would be waste of time to give me an entrance ticket but won't even be able to get in if theres overcrowding

music performances and guests makes it worthwhile, especially if its a free event. But not worth it if it's not capped. Would be waste of time to give me an entrance ticket but won't even be able to get in if theres overcrowding

From what little I've heard, it sounds like very few tix are being given out. But will most likely still be a s***show

i actually fancy the AW bball pairs. low-key feeling like i missed out when they dropped last year.

I picked up both of the mids a couple months after they dropped. Their very nice tbh, the quality is fantastic, they were my first pairs of Boost. Would love if they drop later this year in a few more colors

Walked 25k+ in Hong Kong with these on... Thx God(BASF) for boost
More kicks https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en
4B00A81E-D965-46FE-94B9-54AFEEE4B980.jpeg
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Is this a raffle for a ticket to enter the event?

Man the wangs ... I might get them slightly over retail on resale in a couple months from now ... They looking fly

Everything else but the super expensive kicks are looking really hard . 4D the Bapes and the Mid Parleys in the near future so I have to be realistic

Back
Top Bottom