ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those that have sold a bunch on goat you think they would trip about this? Thanks

20180227_150122.jpg

Anyone know of any deals on the ATR joints cheaper than $154 at St. Alfred's? Making my first foray into Boost, and a friend recommended the ATR pair due to having more durable outsoles.

anyone know of any promos going on for Adidas.com? or have any coupon codes that they don't need? thanks!

The Yuanxiao EQT is super slept on and can be purchased with coupons. Packaging is neat!

They come with that packaging? Didn't know that. I guess they can be had on heavy disco down the road.

These feel great on foot. Nice to have a boost shoe with lots of support. I imagine these are what bball boost equipped shoes feel like.

BYW looks cool, but I just can't do high top. I heard the basketball version fit snugger.

BYW looks cool, but I just can't do high top. I heard the basketball version fit snugger.

i mess with high tops just not really bball sneakers.. these are fire.. sending them back and will either cop when they go on disco or from StockX cheaper

confirmed my sizing, tts for me

You're not missing much, once you get past waiting room you have the much bigger task of actually adding to cart.
I actually did get through one time on mobile and then the trash captcha was complete and utter pile of trash. It did not allow me through no matter what pictures i chose. Then it sent me back to waiting room.

I actually did get through one time on mobile and then the trash captcha was complete and utter pile of trash. It did not allow me through no matter what pictures i chose. Then it sent me back to waiting room.

waiting room is trash just like the splash, its essentially the same if not worse.

3 major problems with ADC. 1. that waiting room/splash is pointless because they're not filtering any bots. Bots and ATC companies are the first ones to get through that splash and begin cooking up multiples. You can see all the tweets of order confirmations on ADC from these ATC companies. Not to mention, you're manually splashing on that waiting room page and ADC decides to temp ban you because of too much refreshing (even tho the page is auto refreshing by itself from Adidas). 2. Once you get past splash, carting is a whole other issue. You either get no captcha popping up so you can't add to cart so you refresh the page and you get push back into splash page all over again. Or you get the captcha and you can't add to cart because its just a spinning wheel of death. 3. You finally past the first 2 big stages of getting passed splash and successfully carting, now you gotta worry about payment loops. Endless ghost pending charges with no confirmations to show for it. And you also get your info flagged and banned if you try to checkout too much from payment loops.

waiting room is trash just like the splash, its essentially the same if not worse.

3 major problems with ADC. 1. that waiting room/splash is pointless because they're not filtering any bots. Bots and ATC companies are the first ones to get through that splash and begin cooking up multiples. You can see all the tweets of order confirmations on ADC from these ATC companies. Not to mention, you're manually splashing on that waiting room page and ADC decides to temp ban you because of too much refreshing (even tho the page is auto refreshing by itself from Adidas). 2. Once you get past splash, carting is a whole other issue. You either get no captcha popping up so you can't add to cart so you refresh the page and you get push back into splash page all over again. Or you get the captcha and you can't add to cart because its just a spinning wheel of death. 3. You finally past the first 2 big stages of getting passed splash and successfully carting, now you gotta worry about payment loops. Endless ghost pending charges with no confirmations to show for it. And you also get your info flagged and banned if you try to checkout too much from payment loops.

Yeah they need a complete overhaul of their entire system.

Anyone know of any deals on the ATR joints cheaper than $154 at St. Alfred's? Making my first foray into Boost, and a friend recommended the ATR pair due to having more durable outsoles.

ATRs are amazing. I wear them to work every day. That being said, they can be had on StockX under $150 depending on the size/colorway. If you don't have an account and get the $20 off first time promo code, you could definitely get them in that price range.

ATRs are amazing. I wear them to work every day. That being said, they can be had on StockX under $150 depending on the size/colorway. If you don't have an account and get the $20 off first time promo code, you could definitely get them in that price range.

I'm a 13, and I couldn't find a pair of UBs (regular or ATR) for cheaper than the $154 pair from St. Alfred's.

If you are willing to buy from UK sites, they occasionally have great UB deals for like $125 or less. Sportshoes is one place I've bought a few times.

Back
Top Bottom