ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow didn't know the storm hawaii sold out. they were sitting for a good amount of time. I guess everyone on the east was still sleeping.

SNS shipping is crazy fast.. Climas should be here by Monday..ordered Weds night.

will post pix when the whites come in

SNS shipping is crazy fast.. Climas should be here by Monday..ordered Weds night.

will post pix when the whites come in
weird request but take a pic with them with different colored socks. Curious to see how much see-thru you get because of the knit.

Saw this pic on reddit of the Cream 1.0 vs. 4.0:

pozfa23yr6q01.jpg

watching early reviews of the gray pair and it looks like it got hits of blue with blue lace tips in where the white is in the TB clima pair

EDIT: look like the white pair got cream hits so similar to the white 1.0s

*dude did a pretty good review with sizing advice in the vid

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 4.52.18 PM.png

Last edited:
The more I see those size? Inikis the more I want em. The only downside is that they don't have that PK that the NBHD's had

Is there anywhere to get a pair of uncaged UB for around $100ish? I’ve never owned a pair and have been wanting to buy a pair to have as beaters.

Is there anywhere to get a pair of uncaged UB for around $100ish? I’ve never owned a pair and have been wanting to buy a pair to have as beaters.

FNL is running a sale - you can scoop the Uncaged white grey for a little bit over that with the discount

Back
Top Bottom