adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

I'm assuming those of you saying .5 sz down are also those saying .5 sz up in boosts? Basically, for those of us who tts in boosts should also tts in these..

Nope not me.

When I say .5 down I mean .5 down from TTS and I wear UBs TTS for the most part.

Alphabounce fit big, they're very long, also slightly narrow.

People with wide feet might have sizing difficulties with them.

Last edited:
Got a 12, my size in everything, but trying these on in the house I could've got an 11.5.

Comfort is good. Gonna regularly wear the OG this summer and eventually make them my gym shoes

Champs order shows backordered...  checked out at 10:04... this is exactly why I hadn't purchased from a footsite since Jordan 88.  No hurry/worry but this is exactly why....

ADI ALPHA BOUNCE-BK/IR/GY

these are pretty comfortable overall, heel to toe drop is too high but the bounce sole feels nice

upper is comfortable and pliable

I think it's worth the $100, also nice to just be able to go to the store and get a pair without hassle, didn't really like the Aramis in person though
I personally like these better then the OGs, glad I picked these up.

rfx45 rfx45 Same size as Kobe X/XI EM?

Core black are dope. Like the grey fade added so it's not the typical white midsole.

Same size as Kobe Xs for me which is my TTS.

As for the XI EM (XIs in general), I sized down by half because they are a bit long and I prefer it more snug for playing ball.

Finishline is the worst. Couldn't sign on with email update I just gave them last week so had to sign in as a guest. BUT was still able to use $20 off, and total came to just $202 total for OGs and Black. I was hoping to get free shipping but f it.

Walked into my local champs around 7:30pm yesterday and copped the OG color.. Tried them on first and they are really comfy

Had to go with my UB size since .5 down was sold out.. hopefully they fit.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Adidas releases so many different models and variation of their shoes these days, my brain is mush.

Back
Top Bottom