adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Rocked the OG today.

Coming from somebody with a ton of Ultra Boosts, these are definitely not anywhere near the comfort level.

That being said.

For $100, these are awesome! They look amazing on feet and they're definitely a good alternate for UB's. Really impressed, can't wait until my other pairs arrive.

nthat.gif
 Why not Two Pears! 

Did the whites officially release in the US?

I only saw it on an international version of ADC?

So now that Eastbay is allowing promo codes with free shipping, I made a new order with them since my size is back ordered til 6/27 just like my previous FTL order anyways. Came out to $180 shipped for 2 pairs of the OG instead of $114 for 1 pair from FTL so I cancelled that order.
@peep the kicks and @nikeairon repped for the info
How do you cancel online orders from FTL?

Did anybody was able to confirm if the W and M are identical?
I can confirm. I went to adidas on drop day last week and tried on womens 9 and 9.5. im a TTS mens 8. if you want these shoes but can only get womens then id do 1.5 size up

I heard these are narrow as hell and really uncomfortable if you got wide feet. I got wide feet so I ordered a half size up. I hope these fit good...

I heard these are narrow as hell and really uncomfortable if you got wide feet. I got wide feet so I ordered a half size up. I hope these fit good...

They're most likely going to be much too long for you. They're long and narrow.

Ideal fit for these for me would be if I could go full size down on the length but stay TTS w/ the width.

I went .5 down and there's still a bit more toe room than I'd prefer, but I wouldn't be able to go any further down cause they'd be too narrow. Tried on TTS and the width was perfect but way too much toe room.

.5 down works, but the shape of these things is definitely an issue.

Last edited:

The pair I ordered from FTL is now apparently back-ordered until next week , so I just bought another pair on ADC and will return the FTL pair when they come in... 

Seeing that Eastbay and Champs are back-ordered as well. Never ordering from sneaker retailers again if I can just order straight from the brand. Also don't have to deal with shipping costs.
Yup.  If it wasn't for the oddball size I wanted... would still be years since I stepped into the footsite mud.

Last edited:
For the Canadians

adidas.ca restocking OG tomorrow, unknown time (most likely 9am EST or after)

Last edited:
copped the og aramis colorway earlier today around late afternoon

went down half a size

walked in to ftl and they still had a lot of pairs so i was glad these arent hyped so far

i was wearing my triple white ultraboost and as soon as tried the alphabounce... the cushioning difference between the two is very significant

ultraboost def has a more "bouncy" feel to it compared to the alphabounce lol

has a more firm responsive feel

for $100 i like it a lot... might get another one for eastbay w the extra discount

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom