adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

So these joints aint for Team Wide Foot?
They're long & narrow. I went .5 down cause the length on the TTS pair I tried was way too long. Width on TTS pair was good. Even .5 down there's still a bit of extra toe room. The ideal size of these shoes would be if I could keep the TTS width and combine it with the length of a full size down.

For those that have them, what ways can

I will say UBs are more forgiving aesthetically on widefeet. Alphas get completely obliterated from widefeet. looks like a completely different shoe.

Yep. Combine that with my huge feet and skinny limbs and it's definitely not a good look on me.

Already got em. I was hoping someone would talk me out of it. Lol Just trying to get the lowest $ possible. I tend to pull the trigger immediately with my 20% military discount and the shoes end up being cheaper 2 weeks later.
Can't worry about what could be. Peace of mind is worth so much more than the hunt to save a few more $$$

Already got em. I was hoping someone would talk me out of it. Lol Just trying to get the lowest $ possible. I tend to pull the trigger immediately with my 20% military discount and the shoes end up being cheaper 2 weeks later.
I just did the same today.  I ordered a size 11 from ADC and they were too long.  Went to my local FL and tried on a 10.5 and it was much better.

I copped with military discount and the 11 is going back to Adidas.

Hi,guys..First timer here.

I'm wondering how the fit of this shoes. If I wear 9.5us on nmd runner what size should I buy on this one ?

Hi,guys..First timer here.

I'm wondering how the fit of this shoes. If I wear 9.5us on nmd runner what size should I buy on this one ?
Is the 9.5 NMD snug or loose?

I wear an 11 in UB and a 10.5 in NMD

I went with an 10.5 in alphaboost because an 11 had too much room in the toebox.

Thanks mate.

9.5 NMD is a little bit loose and I wear 10 in UB.

Look like my spot is 9.5.

Thanks mate.

9.5 NMD is a little bit loose and I wear 10 in UB.

Look like my spot is 9.5.
Yeah my 10.5 NMD fit a little lose too.

I have about a thumbs width of space in my bounces with thin no show socks on.

That's the perfect fit for me because if I put on cushioned socks in the winter they wont be too tight.

Cop'd the OG colorway in a women's size for myself from FNL and got them today. Went TTS and they fit perfect.

ALPHABOUNCE
[h3]SEAMLESS DESIGN. LIMITLESS PERFORMANCE.[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]ALPHABOUNCE PRINT[/h3]
Limited edition print pattern inspired by Aramis motion capture technology used in the creation of the AlphaBOUNCE.

NO DISTRACTIONS

AlphaBOUNCE features a first of its kind FORGEDMESH upper, which is comprised of one layer of material with no seams, allowing the foot to move in its truest form.

ENDLESS COMFORT

The Bounce midsole is comprised of EVA foam that has been engineered to feel soft and comfortable at step in and provides a responsive, elastic experience when running.

nerd.gif

On the other though. I will wait for PK version of this kicks. Since the OG are now sold out.

Blacks delivered today. Hypebeast pair comes in tomorrow. I picked these up literally to run them into the ground and save my OG core black UB. Those dang Aramis I picked up without even a legit good reason. Might be a return, we will see. 

At least I am not going to sit here and fake it. I didnt find them appealing but you sorry NTers hypebeasted me into a pair. For a hunnid I might just runnit

Back
Top Bottom