adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Instantly painted the sole white. barely first coat. Thoughts?

@andrewmarval I didn't read what you did and my first thought is you put those shoe trees to make the toe-box pointy. Really like making the sole white. I'm going to have to paint mine solid one day. Maybe an off-white or cream. Good job

These are a lot harder to cop than I planned. I keep missing on the OG restocks for sz 8.5. Anyone have any leads in store in SF eastbay area? Thanks.

Can anyone say how does the bounce compare do the bounce in the D Lillard 2's?
Is it identical?

I have the Rip City for casual wear and the Aways for ball. Still breaking the aways in, but personally I feel like the bounce in the alpha bounce is a little softer than in the Lillards. At least, right away.

I have the Rip City for casual wear and the Aways for ball. Still breaking the aways in, but personally I feel like the bounce in the alpha bounce is a little softer than in the Lillards. At least, right away.

Thats good news seeing as I also rock the Rip City's casually and enjoy the cushion.

These are the ones i wouldn't mind grabbing  
nerd.gif

I'll cop those white pair that never hit ADC US also

I'm loving my ash pair, wore them last night

Thats good news seeing as I also rock the Rip City's casually and enjoy the cushion.
Yup, you'll love these then. These also don't feel as snug. I went a .5 down in Lillards, casually and for ball, for length reasons. But these seem a bit wider or the material isn't as rigid.

Need a pair asap. Gonna make moves for these soon.

But these seem a bit wider or the material isn't as rigid.

Yah I am kind of confused at the other remarks saying these are narrow, it may have a narrow silhouette but the shoe accommodates wide feet perfectly fine I thought. UBs are probably narrower than these.

It also helps that the upper is very pliable and soft so there's plenty of room width-wise but it really isn't narrow to me, I have a wide feet and it's not like they are protruding on the sides just begging to get out.

Last edited:

Really dig the painted sole, staring at my pair now and debating...
@andrewmarval I didn't read what you did and my first thought is you put those shoe trees to make the toe-box pointy. Really like making the sole white. I'm going to have to paint mine solid one day. Maybe an off-white or cream. Good job
All
White sole>>>>>
^I like the painted sole, but I just don't like the OG colorway.

It has a takedown Yeezy turtle dove feel to me.
Thanks guys i appreciate it!!

Back
Top Bottom