adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

got to try on the black & white pair and these are pretty comfortable, I also like it that the upper isn't too constricting

not sure how it will perform though, the thick sole in the heel felt a little unstable

I like the colorways simple so I actually prefer the penguin colorway

OG's sounds good enough for me. I ain't callin them Aramis even if Adidas does. Aramis is some cheap ****** $10 cologne. Hell nah.. 
Them dam kiosks with chicks trying to sell you overpriced dirt water dubbed "panty dropper"

So far I have the OG's, the navy pair (people are sleeping), the black/purple pair and the black/grey pair.

Really digging that women's red/orange pair but haven't seen those anywhere besides ADC and they're gone.

Going to shoot for the white pair if they pop up again.

So far I have the OG's, the navy pair (people are sleeping), the black/purple pair and the black/grey pair.

Really digging that women's red/orange pair but haven't seen those anywhere besides ADC and they're gone.

Going to shoot for the white pair if they pop up again.
Pic of the navy pair?

Dont think i have seen that

Pic of the navy pair?

Dont think i have seen that

AQ8215_01_standard.jpg

Would the assumption of women and men model are identical (like UBs) and using men+1=women for conversion?  

Are these shoes comfortable? Obviously I'm not expecting UB comfort but I'm expecting them to be more comfortable than NMDs, whichever I don't find particularly comfortable. (I know this is purely subjective but I wanna read your opinions)

Are these shoes comfortable? Obviously I'm not expecting UB comfort but I'm expecting them to be more comfortable than NMDs, whichever I don't find particularly comfortable. (I know this is purely subjective but I wanna read your opinions)
NMDs are much more comfortable than alphabounce to me.

Boost > Bounce

copped the zebra pair this morning at champs in SF. I was the only person in line and the only person in store for at least 15 mins trying on 9.5 and 10. i was trying to cop 2 more pairs for my friends but it was limit 1 per.. only because the manager is weird like that there. he said "sorry only 1 per customer. no resellers". i'm not a reseller. my homie at house of hoops copped 4 pairs. if they still have pairs tomorrow i'm going to try and double up. 

copped the zebra pair this morning at champs in SF. I was the only person in line and the only person in store for at least 15 mins trying on 9.5 and 10. i was trying to cop 2 more pairs for my friends but it was limit 1 per.. only because the manager is weird like that there. he said "sorry only 1 per customer. no resellers". i'm not a reseller. my homie at house of hoops copped 4 pairs. if they still have pairs tomorrow i'm going to try and double up. 
More managers need to be like that, at least on release day. Maybe the day after they can allow for multiple pairs.

also, these are very comfortable on foot. reminds me of a more solid lunar. can't wait to wear them somewhere. and LOL @ "poorman's yeezys" i totally agree! 

More managers need to be like that, at least on release day. Maybe the day after they can allow for multiple pairs.
Truth. I can't stand seein a motherf#&er walkin out of a store with 4 boxes on release day. I dont care if they are all for him.

Back
Top Bottom