adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

You mean these?  I could only find on adidas mexico site, but the sole is gray, not white like some of the other pics.

http://www.adidas.mx/alpha-bounce-m/AQ8214.html
Hombre Running
roll.gif

Will wait on a discount for the black joints. Then probably paint one of the eyelets solar red on each shoe to give it a little pop.

Think I may go to the Mall this week and check out the shoe selection.

I'm trying to get my fat *** in shape and actually want a pair of shoes to run in. These or some boosts, but based of the video posted...I may want the boosts.

I'm trying to get my fat *** in shape and actually want a pair of shoes to run in. These or some boosts, but based of the video posted...I may want the boosts.
boosts > bounce

but of course bounce is a lot cheaper so you get what you pay for

boosts > bounce

but of course bounce is a lot cheaper so you get what you pay for
Thanks! I appreciate the insight. I'll likely get boosts then, I have destroyed knees from basketball injuries.

Best I can find is $150...Still a little steep.

Thanks! I appreciate the insight. I'll likely get boosts then, I have destroyed knees from basketball injuries.

Best I can find is $150...Still a little steep.
I wouldn't use boost to run in imo, it's too squishy. Its more of a post workout/game shoe you wear to be comfortable in. I think bounce would be better for training purposes

there's like a rock hard piece in the heel that's very noticeable if you have any amount of weight balanced on the back foot.

Shoes fits TTS, but definitely feels cheap hence the $100 price tag.

there's like a rock hard piece in the heel that's very noticeable if you have any amount of weight balanced on the back foot.

Shoes fits TTS, but definitely feels cheap hence the $100 price tag.
Definitely better quality than the mesh NMD's IMO . Also think they're more comfy than NMDs. Better quality than most shoes out there (cough flyknits)

Just copped a couple pairs of alphabounces.

Got the core black (15% off) & the OGs.

Bounce definitely isn't touching boost but these are still super comfy. Will probably use the core black pair as beaters.

I sized down .5

Really liking these.  And they are definitely better in person.

But Yeezy's they are not...  Despite how hard they may try.

Wait til Kanye puts on a pair of the OG Zebras... These are going to go even faster online and in person they're also going to be gone in the blink of an eye.

I'm assuming those of you saying .5 sz down are also those saying .5 sz up in boosts? Basically, for those of us who tts in boosts should also tts in these..

I'm assuming those of you saying .5 sz down are also those saying .5 sz up in boosts? Basically, for those of us who tts in boosts should also tts in these..

I'm a sz 12 in Nike, size 11.5 in superstars and Stan Smiths, sz 11 in UB's and I went with a size 11 in AB's. I have narrow feet and AB's fit roomier than UB's in length and width

Last edited:
Wouldn't it make more sense to say if you go .5 up for UBs, go TTS for the Alpha Bounce. And if you are TTS for UBs, go .5 down for Alpha Bounce?

Back
Top Bottom