adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

I'm joking doe! [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

The AB sole to me isn't slippery at all. The UB on the other hand is a different story :lol:

have no traction problems with AB either, had a couple of close calls with cracking my head on the UBs though

Neither Ultraboost or Alphabounces are performance running shoes to me. When I think of performance running shoes, I think of Asics Nimbus, Brooks Glycerin, Asics Kayano, etc.

Totally agree. Brooks and Hoka's are all I use for distance running.

I love alpha's and Ultra Boosts. Both great shoes in totally different aspects, just not something I'd use for distance running.

New to collecting shoes, are these worth $135 marked up? The iron metallic colorway of course

^ Not that bad of a mark up, I've been seeing them up to $150+

Since you're new to shoe collecting, get ready to spend too much time looking/researching/spending on this lifestyle

New to collecting shoes, are these worth $135 marked up? The iron metallic colorway of course

No. The draw is the comfort/style/price ratio hits a sweet spot. Resale IMHO destroys that. But hey as many will point out it's your cash do what you will.

Wear a 10.5 in ultraboost should I stay with that size on these. And where can I still find the first pair [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wear a 10.5 in ultraboost should I stay with that size on these. And where can I still find the first pair [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I have medium sized feet and I went down half a size. I would assume wider feet would need tts but the toe will be roomy.

Really interested in the black/purple/solar gold cw, but of course I'm unsure of sizing. Reading through, consensus seems to be it's a narrow/long shoe. My true size is a 12, wear UB's in a 12.5 and a 12 in mesh/knit NMDs, though I've never tried the PK NMDs. Got a wide foot. How would these compare? Tried on an 11.5 locally and it was quite snug, will it loosen up? 

Last edited:
Really interested in the black/purple/solar gold cw, but of course I'm unsure of sizing. Reading through, consensus seems to be it's a narrow/long shoe. My true size is a 12, wear UB's in a 12.5 and a 12 in mesh/knit NMDs, though I've never tried the PK NMDs. Got a wide foot. How would these compare? Tried on an 11.5 locally and it was quite snug, will it loosen up? 
I bought the same size as my mesh NMDs and it worked out pretty well. They were tight at first, but after a full day out with the kids they feel great with regular Adidas ankle socks.

After getting and trying my OG pair on, I'm not as impressed with them. They do look nice but I'm not fond at all on the fit. Like many have said, they fit very narrow and long. I usually wear 11 in UB so i went .5 down in these and they still feel a tad long. I guess for the $100 price tag you get what you pay for. The UB are far superior to these in terms of comfort. And the alphabounces are not bad at all but the UB set the standard so high.

Took the Aramis for my first run of the year at 5K. I ALWAYS get blisters on the first few weeks of running, however my feet were flawless when I got back. I almost died it was 98 here.

This cw tho...

CnVsKffVMAA4Ocs.jpg
Pic from wex's IG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom