adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

If it is a size exchange or color exchange of the same product, lots of places allow it without a receipt regardless of where the item was bought. Depends on the manager/supervisor.

Thanks for the update ma boi. If I always get a size 10 on every Nike and adidas I've owned, should it also be the same for the EM's?

i wore the tans that i traded the greys in for. the tans seems a little longer than the grey ems. anyone have both?

My boy is a manager at a footsite store and has suggested before to do a non-receipt exchange and I also know that people have ordered Nike tech fleece in the wrong size from a non footsite and have exchanged it at a footlocker for their size so it's been done before.

Not that big a deal tho. I just don't wanna return them and rebuy at retail. Ima go back and ask a different employee. If he allows me to exchange I'll do it and have some ABs. If not I'll just ship them back to ADC.
Ah I see what you mean now.

Seems like ADC has been cancelling a lot of orders lately. A confirmation email is no longer safe now...

Anybody have pics of the grey/core black? Thinking about getting them over the tans because of the black outsole.

Seems like ADC has been cancelling a lot of orders lately. A confirmation email is no longer safe now...
Not sure when it ever was. People have been getting orders cancelled after confirmations since the first yeezy drops.

Not sure when it ever was. People have been getting orders cancelled after confirmations since the first yeezy drops.
It never was but a confirmation email was a pretty high chance of getting the shoes shipped out until these recent cancellations.

My local FNL had tans. Check around. Passed for the time being but want to cop soon. Been buying way too much amd my girl was with me at the time lol

Well... This just happened. Not sure why. SMH.
samegot 2x cancellations and used the 20% off on one order 
ohwell.gif

I didn't like the tans in person, wish the upper and midsole weren't tonal, just did not work for me.

The greys on the other hand looked great, with the 30% F&F discount, I just had to get a pair.
It's dumb how Adidas wrote the "B" on the bounce though, it looks like it reads "AlphaTrounce" :lol:
View media item 2258145

FSR of the blue on ADC and 6.5-7, 12-14 of green.

AFF30 code ends to day I believe

Last edited:
Truthfully, underwhelmed on these Tan's...  Still looking forward to the Olive pair (re-ordered for $77 via ADC F&F).

Back
Top Bottom