adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

these the next Adidas x Yeezy?

Don't they have reeboks that look the exact same?

Yeah, the adidas Powerphase and Reebok joints are damn near identical.  

And no, Yeezy didn't bite Reebok.  The Powerphase model is from the 80's or 90's, so the biting was already complete lol.  
they own em now, so it ain't biting anymore
laugh.gif
I forgot about that.  Guess they're just reaching deep into the vault then lol.  

Stussy at least is consistent. You can't deny that. What helped too for them back in the day was they had an SB account when the dunk craze was huge. That was my only real reason to go to Stussy SF anyways. But the worst thing about Stussy at the time is everything was sized so bad. Like smedium shirts and what not and nothing fit right.

Their World Tour tees are still one of the coolest collabs to this day.

cartoon_tee1.jpg
futura_tee.jpg
taka_tee.jpg
haze_tee.jpg

Supreme>Stussy for me

but grail for me is stussy x glassjaw

These are some 2 for $80 joints at Footlocker

If Kanye gets people to buy these or pay resell for them, he truly has some dudes nuts in a vice grip and can literally release anything.

Real talk.

The reebok version of those.....used to get dude ridiculed to tears back in the day :lol:.

We called them Freaky Ree's......and if you wore them, you'd get CLOWNED into oblivion.

Very interesting to watch if (when) the Ye Stans pick it up :lol:.

Type of shoe, Molly Ringeorld woulda wore in 16 Candles

IF?!?! It'll happen and cats will claim they would like these shoes with our without Kanye's name attached.

If adidas has reebok retro the ice cream boardflips and the BBC joints with the diamonds and currency, I might mess with them. Would be dope to incorporate boost as well.

I mean Reebok classics were being rocked heavy in the 90's. The white pair and the black pair. Now dudes try to act like they never wore them.

I would love an Ice Cream retro, I bought the Stan Smith's last year but no idea why they decided to use pony hair on them

these the next Adidas x Yeezy?

View media item 2366613

These are some 2 for $80 joints at Footlocker

If Kanye gets people to buy these or pay resell for them, he truly has some dudes nuts in a vice grip and can literally release anything.

Have you not seen what he did to Karhu? He recently got pictured in a pair and the model he was wearing disappeared from the shelves only to show up on eBay after being on sale for months :lol:

Back
Top Bottom