adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

I always loved Reebok Classics when I was younger (high school/middle school), but that was in the 90s.  They were pretty popular at that time at least in my area, were other people rocking them around that time?

Last edited:
Im STILL looking for an alternative to Adidas Tiro Training sweats by Nike not even by price but just fit comfort and overall style

As of now Adidas is killing with the athleisure game with the sock shoes and the tiro sweats but thats where it stops imo 

I always loved Reebok Classics when I was younger (high school/middle school), but that was in the 90s.  They were pretty popular at that time at least in my area, were other people rocking them around that time?

View media item 2367140
Yep their was a time in the 90's when everybody was rocking Reebok classics.... and I remember one year everyone was wearing Saucony

these the next Adidas x Yeezy?
These are some 2 for $80 joints at Footlocker

If Kanye gets people to buy these or pay resell for them, he truly has some dudes nuts in a vice grip and can literally release anything.
Have you not seen what he did to Karhu? He recently got pictured in a pair and the model he was wearing disappeared from the shelves only to show up on eBay after being on sale for months
laugh.gif
kanye rocked one of their ugliest models and the sheep still flocked..

I recently saw an article on twitter saying that the shoes stillin posted will be some type of affordable cheap yeezy?

i mean same can be said about people buying the same jordan year and year out in cheaper quality and higher prices.

only difference is y'all clown the other brand whilst y'all stan for the opposite 

all y'all sheep, just of a different herd 

i mean same can be said about people buying the same jordan year and year out in cheaper quality and higher prices.

only difference is y'all clown the other brand whilst y'all stan for the opposite 

all y'all sheep, just of a different herd 

No, people call JB out for their BS constantly

targets and forecasts mean nothing if not attained, but food for thought-

Adidas forecasts its North America business will reach $5.3B by 2020 (up from $3.6B in '16). Nike targets $20B in North America by 2020.

y'all remember when Reebok teamed up with DGK to try and make them a skate shoe?

View media item 2367071

DGK pretty much ruined the Reebok launch into the skate industry. It would have been fine if they actually just left it a skate brand and not trying to take it over with their DGK influence. The workout low is pretty much the dunk for Nike. All they needed was to make it skate worthy and apply some proper colors to it.

Palace had their collab too which still didn't look that great.

Palace-x-Reebok-Vulcanized-Workout-Low-00.jpg

These are kind of dope though but that Reebok logo is no bueno.

75729.jpg

me and my brother had the mids in all black. We grew up dirt poor so our parents couldn't afford expensive shoes. We used to get clowned all the time cause these were 2 for $89.99 at foot locker. They were the only pair of sneakers I had at the time too, so I used them for everything :smh:

Last edited:
me and my brother had the mids in all black. We grew up dirt poor so our parents couldn't afford expensive shoes. We used to get clowned all the time cause these were 2 for $89.99 at foot locker. They were the only pair of sneakers I had at the time too, so I used them for everything :smh:

Kids are cruel :smh:

Thank God for the $29.99 Tennis Shoe warehouse though. When me and my bro found some AF1's in there in 2000....it was litty.

Got me through it as a younging. eBay too. Early 00s....you could find shoes on eBay for cheap! Jerseys too. Nobody knew about it.

You could get away with Reebok's in the early 90's. Club C's and Classics

After that :smh:

Though I noticed down in the deep south people were still wearing Rebook's in the late 90's

I was in the same boat, I got a job at a bakery at 13 because I wanted sneakers I was never able to get unless it was Christmas

I almost didn't get over having to rock Nautica Sport Tech kicks :x

I always wanted to try their shoes with the dmx cushioning. I don't think they own the tech anymore or don't want to use it since they didn't use it in iverson retroes.

The footlocker 2/ $90 deals were always solid imo. Classics and the NBs.

When the reebok blacktops were the **** too when they came out.

No, people call JB out for their BS constantly

This is true, but they'll still give JB a pass at the end of it. Not so much with the other brands.

Yep. Cats complain and still cop the latest re-retro. Happens every damn time.

Only time I'll ever buy a pair of Js now is if they're done right, like the '16 Space Jam. Needless to say, I rarely buy Jordans. :lol:

All the Jordan 1's from last year did fine and sold out asap as well as the Space Jam. I at least couldn't get them. This year has been sort of a dud from what I see. All these Jordan 12 lows seem to be sitting. The Royal 1s will sell no problem as well as the Kaws 4s. They are still doing fine though but a lot of BS Jordans out there too.

I remember the day footlocker sites were crashing for retros releases (not these fufu alternate 8s)and other nonsense they been putting out :lol:

Oh what a time...

not sure about the top pair, but i'm pretty certain the bottom pair being re-released in the recent past if not in this exact colorway (minus the number), definitely the model itself...

I always wanted to try their shoes with the dmx cushioning. I don't think they own the tech anymore or don't want to use it since they didn't use it in iverson retroes.

they still own & use dmx tech, though the problem is both that it is a relatively expensive tech to use, makes for a relatively bulky, heavy shoe in this era of sleek & lightweight footwear, and it really hasn't been updated; so they only use it in walking shoes aimed at older consumers, though they did use a version of dmx in the last pump basketball shoe last year...hexalite has a similar story, in that there is a great deal of difficulty re-engineering it be affordable even for the older models that once used it, such that if you compared an og to the retro you'd see a huge difference in both the look & function, which is why you don't see many models new or old with that tech...

Back
Top Bottom