Adidas D ROSE 5

Wow you and i are exactly the same height, weight, and style of play. So the xx9s didn't do it for you?

Just a suggestion - go TTS and switch the insoles out with an older Rose model or a CrazyQuick. Length is perfect but I had some empty space in the toebox and midfoot. Switched with Rose 3 and it is one of the best fitting shoes I have worn. Boost still does its job also.

Just a suggestion - go TTS and switch the insoles out with an older Rose model or a CrazyQuick. Length is perfect but I had some empty space in the toebox and midfoot. Switched with Rose 3 and it is one of the best fitting shoes I have worn. Boost still does its job also.
Wish I would have tried that before I returned them.

Wow you and i are exactly the same height, weight, and style of play. So the xx9s didn't do it for you?
for some reason the 29s kinda hurt my knee.

it did have great traction and it was pretty comfy. i just don't feel safe wearing the shoe lol.

I was almost finished with my Counterkicks review and couldn't get the fit right - not a good review when I have them another chance by switching out. Completely changed the shoe.

Those that ordered the black/white, did Adidas ship them? Curious how they handle these type of errors.

I got my .5 down pair in, feel much better. Sizing down is the way to go unless you like tons of toe box dead space.

I never got a shipment email but my order status did change whenever I checked my account.  They updated it with tracking info, etc.  

" Chicago Ice’ launches at adidas.com and Foot Locker on Monday, November 24, while the ‘Woven Blues’ hit Wednesday, November 26. "

adidas-d-rose-5-boost-chicago-ice-official-01.jpg

View media item 1257894

Last edited:
The woven upper is too nice to pass up. I'll get the Aways during the end of season sale.
Agreed, it's the only colorway I want so far, but translucent outsoles typically don't work well at my gym.

Also waiting on more reviews to get a better idea about them.

Deezy - no worries - they live up to the hype. I still say TTS for normal width or wider and be sure and replace the insole with one of the older thick adidas PU ones.

I just got the "Chicago Ice" last night.  They are much nicer in person and the upper material feels great!  I'll take some pics tonight.  I definitely feel they are TTS length wise.  I originally wanted only 1 colorway, but now I might pick up more.

Are these the USA?
It is a lot like the USA pair that Rose wore during the FIBA world cup, but it might not be exactly the same.  The dark orange could have been more of a red on his pair.

Not sure, but either way they are super clean 
smokin.gif
 haha

Back
Top Bottom