Adidas D ROSE 5

if anyone comes across the Rose 1.0 in a size 10.5/11 for under $100 holler at a kid....

So r these tts or should I go down a half size? I had the rose 3s in my true size and those were too big

Wow good looking out DrCali, unfortunately I purchased these 4 days ago at $111.99 and Adidas.com won't price match because its a quick sale or some bs like that smh!

I know I would return them but they told me the price can change at any time. I rather not chance it Thapointguy. I had a gift card anyways and I wear a size 15 smh. You made a good point on the other colors, I wish they would all be that price yo. Thanks homie!

I know I would return them but they told me the price can change at any time. I rather not chance it Thapointguy. I had a gift card anyways and I wear a size 15 smh. You made a good point on the other colors, I wish they would all be that price yo. Thanks homie!
I think what he meant was to buy at new price now and just send the other pair back for the higher price refund

Wow good looking out DrCali, unfortunately I purchased these 4 days ago at $111.99 and Adidas.com won't price match because its a quick sale or some bs like that smh!
No problem man. I think you should order at the low price and return the one that's $111.99.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the white and red rose 5 boost because my wife bought a pair for herself and they were buy one get one half off so I got a pair as well. Can't wait to compare them to my UA Clutchfit Drive 's and Curry One's..but for the price of $75 its a win!!! I am curious about this boost vs the Micro G

Yes you are right. Got them from an outlet store. They were buy one get one half off
Did they have full size runs and multiple colorways?

(evil laugh)  Just as I foresaw.  I've seen regular and limited colorways of almost every Rose signature at my local outlet for the low.  Didn't think the 5's would be any different, especially with that starting retail price and Rose's on/off status (still pulling for him).

Did they have full size runs and multiple colorways?

(evil laugh)  Just as I foresaw.  I've seen regular and limited colorways of almost every Rose signature at my local outlet for the low.  Didn't think the 5's would be any different, especially with that starting retail price and Rose's on/off status (still pulling for him).

No only one color way ( white and red) and not many sizes. I was told by the employee that they weren't suppose to get them which is why they has such a limited selection of them. The wall and Howard shoes all had every color way and size, the rose 5 only one color way.

They are ok. Fit is great. Cushioning is dead but absorbs, just no bounce. Traction on clean and outdoor is good, not great. Love the materials and looks though.

In the XX9 thread, not to derail but I will, about the weave. I asked Kustoo about his pair and he said the pic is woven in. I thought so too when I had them in hand. I'll ask a JB rep tomorrow for sure.

The insoles on the McDonald's really like this ? :stoneface:
20150331123738.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom