Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

Welcome to this small club lol. The woven upper is nice and tight. Although not a fan of paisley patterns it's a clean casual colorway. Perfect for Easter
happy.gif
. The pastel outsole works well with the grey and it's just perfect only on the outsole. Nike would put it everywhere like in some of their past Easter sigs.

Avery Bradley wears this colorway a lot.
Thanks haha -- it's cool to see this model get some love and now I know why.  My curiosity for this shoe sort of came out of nowhere, but I think more so because the Lillards didn't work too well for me.  I was lookin to try another 3 stripes model aside from the Rose 5.  The Lillards were so great in many aspects too... but the fit issues and lace pressure just bothered me enough where it wasn't worth it.

I agree that the pastel outsole is just enough color on the Paisleys.  Love how it's done.  I'm interested in trying a pair with the mesh upper or maybe that red/white pair.  Lot's of colorways are looking good.

I took the paisleys to the gym this morning to shoot around and workout before heading in to work.  I was pretty surprised by how solid they felt.  Wasn't blown away, but they were good.  Gonna keep these for casual mostly, but had to give them a try indoors at least once.

Yeah it's more casual and occasional pick up game shoe. I actually like these out of the Adidas sig player line. Love the 3 stripes placement. Just like the vertical stripes on the heel of older D Roses.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the J Wall 2.

^Not bad.

Wore my paisley pair all weekend and they were great 
smokin.gif
 just some family time, trips to the store and a couple games of PIG with my younger sis.  Great shoe for kickin around.

I got them muddy as hell at one point though, once ish thaws here in MN it's nasty for a few weeks 
laugh.gif

A couple pairs have dropped to $99 on FTL/Eastbay, just not the ones i want yet.

Just copped these off Adidas for $52 shipped. Just couldn't pass these up for that cheap. Def be my summer shoe.

Edit: Only have small sizes and a 12.5 left

Last edited:
:smokin

I thought about grabbing those too but two pairs of this shoe is good enough. Wonder when we'll see pics of the Wall 2s.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

I thought about grabbing those too but two pairs of this shoe is good enough. Wonder when we'll see pics of the Wall 2s.
I hear ya. This is my second and last pair of Walls. Been on the hunt for another pair for the low.

That's what lead me to get these. I was searching for pics of the 2s to see if they had released any. I'm hoping they'll have a little more technology, maybe even boost. 

Would love a pair of the Allstars for a discount, but it looks like that might not happen.

Hmmm. Definitely look chunky. Not impressed so far, but need to see other cws

Need to see those with white socks on because of the white trim on the tongue kinda ruining it for me.

Back
Top Bottom