Adidas J Wall 1 Vol. 10/31 release

If they are then EZ PASSSS. We saw those long time ago so that would be really lazy to leave it as is. Guess we'll find out in the coming weeks.

anyone know where to still find those red aways with the gum bottoms (not the light red with the white soles) ? i slept on them at first hoping to find them on discount and now I can't seem to find them at all

anyone know where to still find those red aways with the gum bottoms (not the light red with the white soles) ? i slept on them at first hoping to find them on discount and now I can't seem to find them at all

They disappeared. I also was waiting for a discount but all websites pulled them suddenly. Even Adidas. They are being sold on Amazon but I have no idea if the seller is legit. They have a full size run. I got my Lunar Fly 306 Shanghi off Amazon and they were legit. I may take the chance since Adidas pulled this stunt. Smh

Last edited:
Yup
B7_llvoCIAAH-mq.jpg

Really like the Navy & Allstar pairs, but not for retail.
Does it usually take a few months for Adidas to go on sale?

watchin the game now, that away red pair is super clean....i wonder if i could get a pair for cheap but it seems that they sold out

I've slept on these since release, but have lately been thinking about grabbing a pair with bday coupon just to rock casually.  89.99 is nice but still kinda torn

Well... Picked up the paisley pair today. Happy with them. There are other great colorways but I was feelin these

Welcome to this small club lol. The woven upper is nice and tight. Although not a fan of paisley patterns it's a clean casual colorway. Perfect for Easter :D. The pastel outsole works well with the grey and it's just perfect only on the outsole. Nike would put it everywhere like in some of their past Easter sigs.

Avery Bradley wears this colorway a lot.

Back
Top Bottom