Adidas KB8 II Returns...

Unheardof got the Statue of Liberties in. They're insane in person! Give em a shout at (513)744-9444

Peace,
J

I missed the black but was able to grab the purple. $62 is okay. These have been selling so I don't know how much lower they'll go.

Man adidas is some *** holes i wanted them equipment keys but the shape and height were just stupid. Its like adidas does **** on purpose

any word on new colorways? saw grey/white a while back on nicekicks.com but no release date

Does anybody still know where to get a pair of these on the cheap? not into paying 125!

thanks

pluck: the adidas website has the purple ones for $111.99. if you sign u for their emails you get a 15% discount but i'm not sure if it applies to already discounted shoes. 

you can sign up for finishline and they send $20 off coupons which can be applied to this shoe

- even with these discounts, these still aren't "cheap"

my suggestion is to wait them out on the adidas website.

adidas has the r3dskins Crazy 8's & orange Crazy 8's for $54.99 and Knicks Real Deal shoes $54.99 and orange Crazy 1 for $61.99

once they start marking down, they continue going down. not sure of how long it'll takes between markdowns but they go 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%

i have noticed when they release new colorways, that's when the older colorways tend to be discounted

hope this helps

Last edited:
Man, the purple pair is mad comfortable, but the black pair is really narrow in the forefoot area. I would still say they're tts, but the leather is cut thicker on the black pair. So those with wider feet like myself, should consider going up half a size.

These are comfortable no doubt. The black pair I could go .5 down. Most comfortable out of other Adidas I have(Crazy 1, Crazy 8, Crazy Quick 2,and Rose 4.5). Rose 5 might take the top spot come October.

pluck: the adidas website has the purple ones for $111.99. if you sign u for their emails you get a 15% discount but i'm not sure if it applies to already discounted shoes. 
you can sign up for finishline and they send $20 off coupons which can be applied to this shoe
- even with these discounts, these still aren't "cheap"

my suggestion is to wait them out on the adidas website.
adidas has the RG3 & orange Crazy 8's for $54.99 and Knicks Real Deal shoes $54.99 and orange Crazy 1 for $61.99
once they start marking down, they continue going down. not sure of how long it'll takes between markdowns but they go 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%
i have noticed when they release new colorways, that's when the older colorways tend to be discounted

hope this helps

Where on Adidas are the RG3s for that price? Are you guessing they'll hit that price or were they on there for that price?

NVMD. You were talking about the Crazy 8 Skins not the RG3 sig. My mistake.

Last edited:
I thought he was talking about the RG3 trainers too but I saw the price on the Crazy 8 earlier so I knew what he was referring to

Last edited:
pys. com is doing 30% off all adidas. this includes crazy 1, 2, 8, 97, mutombos and whatever else you guys might be looking for

how do you add promos on PYS?

:nerd:

edit

Never mind, just placed by order :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom