Adidas KB8 II Returns...

I need the white in sz 9. FTL shows it as available but won't let me add to cart
frown.gif
when i tried to add them, i get the "out of stock" message. 

in the past i've talked to FTL cuz i ordered a couple pairs, put them in the cart, paid for them, got confirmation email then got an email a day later that they were "out of stock". the explanation i got was that some of these shoes come from stores not the distribution center. their database showing what's available is not "up to the minute" and the stores i "would" have got them from had sold them before my online order was filled. i was told that the only way around this glitch is to buy the shoes by phone NOT thru the online process. 

hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply man! So far my only lead is DSG. Gotta keep an eye out like someone mentioned above and wait for a price cut.

dang didn't think the Whites would go fast even at that price. Not I gotta wait for DSG to mark them down.

something's gotta be up. adidas and ftl both had a fsr less than a month ago when I last looked and they both had it at 79.99. now when i look, same price, but almost all sizes are gone. no way there was a sudden rush of business for this model.

Saw the black and purple pairs on sale at Foot Locker today for $60. Hopefully in a few weeks they'll hit $30. I'll pick up both colors for that price.

Anyone have the Foot Locker SKUs for the black and purple pairs? Trying to see if they hit $30 yet.

Good find on the whites. Pretty sure they charge tax. Thinking about holding out for a little more lower price. idk.

I was thinking that too, maybe but Idk where. All the sites I know of that have them have them no lower than 109.99, plus this one has my elusive 12.5 so I may just go and pull the trigger. I'm probably going to regret it but, hey, treat yoself. Lol

I've hooped indoors in my purps for a game...they arent that bad, surprisingly light given the cumbersome look of the shoe.  Traction on dusty floors leaves alot to be desired so if your gym isn't cleaned regularly, there are better options out there.  They do give you that kobe swag and old school look and thats what I was going for :smile:

Last edited:
I ordered this morning. Had $3 rewards left over, get it over with I doubt it'll get any cheaper anywhere else as there's only 6pm (don't have my size) and D*icks are the only sites that have some left.

I haven't seen the white ones even in stores. Want them a little cheaper but I doubt I'll see them this low again so I bought them. Anyone know how much the black and purple pairs are at FTL? Hoping they drop real low.

I've hooped indoors in my purps for a game...they arent that bad, surprisingly light given the cumbersome look of the shoe.  Traction on dusty floors leaves alot to be desired so if your gym isn't cleaned regularly, there are better options out there.  They do give you that kobe swag and old school look and thats what I was going for :smile:
good for you man. I tried on a pair a while ago and couldn't get over how bulky they felt just walking around. I guess the crazy 8's will be the only Kobe Adidas retro in my closet for awhile.

i tried and failed. these hurt my feet when i play in them. i ran for about 5min and took them off. still looks awesome tho. 

So glad these shoes are slept on so we can buy them for cheap. Super sexy in white. If I were invited to Harden's all white bday party I'd wear these :lol:
View media item 1689866

Nice pick up dude. I shoulda wait till they go on a deal like this. I got a pair in white n all puple each when they out. Still not bad tho I can get staff disc. Hmm. I used to ball in the black pair. They were awesome. Even tho w/o feet you wear I still wanna brings back memories. Adidas better brings back the white gold leather version!!!

Whites for 80 + 30% off and free ship with code CLEARANCE making them 56.. No tax either, depending on your location.

http://www.citygear.com/adidas-crazy-2-16.html

^bro you're doing gods work. i couldn't find the white/purples anywhere ion my size. decided to log back into NT after a hiatus away from sneakers annnnddd booooom shakalaka. thanks my dude

sold most my collection of outlandish shoes, all growns up now ya hear. decided to come back and find out my grails got retroed. just snagged the black/purple, purples, and whites for all under $58.00 a piece. thank you sneaker jesus. my 8th grade nostalgia is outta this world right now

(sorry for bumping a 2 month old thread) but these joints for ~$58 is just amazing

thank you NT.

Back
Top Bottom