adidas key trainer retro...keyshawns feet you wear joints

The ones in your avy look higher but the new ones still look 8) to me

Perfect summer shoe

Maybe Thebine in the pic is a sz 9 , low or higher cut either way I'm coppin!! Haha

So I take it adidas have sorted their trademark issues with the inventor of FTW technology? So we get the logo back? I almost want the "Crazy '97" to get done again so we have the proper hologram!

This is such a good looking shoe. The retro mold actually looks better than the OG to me too.

these are on FNL's calendar for 4.24.14:

MEN'S Key Trainer
Style: D73791-RBW
Color: cardinal/black/running white

I had these as a freshman in high school they were very comfortable I remember taking them off on the bus right before my stop so I didn't have to wear them through the grass and get them dirty. As I remember turned out to be a durable shoe.

Slated for April release via FL here in Australia too. Unsure how limited (not sure what the demand for these is like here - outside of me!).

Are doing the release like they did for the first Mutombo cw? That's the impression that I got from what I read  anyways,

saw these the over the weekend in a local shop and had no idea what the **** they were.... 

now i know. 

Yes they are, I have a pic of Detlef Schrempf balling in them. 

Available now at DRJays. 

What is the forefoot cushioning like on these? I'm looking for something with plenty of cushion in the forefoot for cardio and weightlifting. just as a note the Jordan 21 pe sucks to me as far as cushion in the forefoot that's what I've been using. used 11 i.e lows today and they were a little better than the 21 but still left me wanting more

What is the forefoot cushioning like on these? I'm looking for something with plenty of cushion in the forefoot for cardio and weightlifting. just as a note the Jordan 21 pe sucks to me as far as cushion in the forefoot that's what I've been using. used 11 i.e lows today and they were a little better than the 21 but still left me wanting more

I heard they are pretty damn comfortable.......I'm military and I ordered a pair, because this asinine assumption that we should run every day is dumb with two b's! My unit "converted" to this "warrior athlete offseason" program, so why do I need running shoes everyday? I'll catch flak for it, but if I'm training like an athlete I want multipurpose shoes. These appear to fit the bill. I use indoor soccer shoes now for the training days, but ankle support is non existent, but they're mega comfortable.

Trent, I also assume the ones you posted are the USC colorway, correct?

Last edited:

Adidas is using AdiPrene and DynaPrene, not sure what do they use in this model now, back when they had Feet You Wear they had AdiPrene.
 Trent, I also assume the ones you posted are the USC colorway, correct?
Yes those are the USC.

what. the. ****.

a usc colorway, seriously?

why can't we get a dam black and white colorway, like the ones that the Huskers wore? oh, my bad... the greatest run by a college football team ever doesnt need to be celebrated by adidas or anything. i'm sorry..... but a USC colorway? wow.

Back
Top Bottom