Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

picked up my pair from ups. happy that shoe palace came through(heard the horror stories on the previous shaq release). the shoe is as everyone else said quality wise. i didnt try these on yet.

I haven't tried mine on yet either.

It's weird to see all of these complains in here about how they fit and so on. They are narrow that is a given, but they fit really comfortable on my feet.

I wore mines for the second time today, they fit a lot better then the first time wearing them. You just got to break them in...

Can Anyone Shed Some Info On What Colorway This Is?

That "MileHigh" Comment Has My Attention :nerd:

Last edited:
not that good of a colorway... can u say kings? mutombo next kings assistant coach? lol

but man adidas should have did a commercial for tv promoting this shoe... have a parody of mutombo and cookie monster doing the MJ Bird mcdonalds commercial but have captions on the bottom so it can be like people cant understand them :lol:

You guys aint getting the other og colorway? Imo black og is waaaaaay better than the one released in august. I cant stand mutombo with his finger wanna shove it up his *** but i think ima pick up the black og

Back
Top Bottom