Adidas NMD thread

if the GG 750's were any indication, these NMD on the app will go from "Reservations not open yet" to "All reservations are closed" with a blink of an eye

when house of hoops first opened nike would drop models and only release around 20 pairs, fraction of this 200
I mean they're both still horrible ideas and it doesn't make 200 mor valid. But I can see how thats a worse idea considering you can barely have 2 of each size,

Last edited:
I mean they're both still horrible ideas and it doesn't make 200 mor valid. But I can see how thats a worse idea considering you can barely have 2 of each size,
not really, it creates demand for their product and the desire to own an exclusive item that you won't really see around.

I mean, yeah, sure it creates some buzz until the next limited release or the 18 shoes they are releasing in a few days, But as a consumer it sucks. Not everything in fashion is about being the only guy with them.

If they had a more unique design then the glitch camo on like 10 pairs I could see them being unique though.

Like future crafts and the recycled boost excite me not because they are limited but because they look different and they are headed toward producing things on a non limited level that look different due to new materials.

But to each their own

Good luck getting them everybody, hopefully people here get a pair.

Last edited:
Whats are the opinions on the Mastermind x Adidas XR1s? I think they look decent but they basically are every other black PK with a new silhouette with "mastermind" on it

Whats are the opinions on the Mastermind x Adidas XR1s? I think they look decent but they basically are every other black PK with a new silhouette with "mastermind" on it
mastermind kicks always be black/white. Wouldn't be mastermind if it was a colorful pair :lol:

Anybody know what time the confirmed app will go live tomorrow? feel free to message me if you dont feel like giving info to the lurkers 
roll.gif

so I've worn a pair of mesh nmds about 5 times and come to realize they have stretched out and now my foot slides forward making it uncomfortable to wear. i ended up returning a pair worried it would happen to those too. i usually wear a size 14 in shoes but i tried on the 13 before buying and they fit good now they fit like crap. but my roshes i wear like crazy and still feel good to this day i got size 13 and 14 in them but the 13's feel good. so now I'm just sticking to a size 14 in nmds if i can buy them or 13.5 should be good too but i know it will be kind of difficult.

i know everyone's foot is different but i thought this might help in your choice. i think after the next couple releases I'm done with this shoe because the quality is just not there for me to continue to buy at $120 and up.

Back
Top Bottom