Adidas NMD thread

Anybody know what's going down at the new Originals store in Soho on the 17th? I've seen some talk of a panel featuring Joey Badass but I cant figure out if it's an invite-only deal or not

I caught 4 L's but the app is still much better than it used to be. The timer. the pre-loaded sizes and no crashing. Easy L or easy W. I copped the 750 gum last release so it's not impossible

Its one thing to be a new user/lurker and cook if you're going to actually wear the shoes, its another if you're a new user/lurker looking to flip em. I used to be one of the former, hell I still am new here compared to most of you, and I really feel sorry for the regulars who weren't able to cop.

Not a fan of people coming out of the woodwork here asking how much they could make by flipping.

i got my buyer locked down
smokin.gif

haven't made a big sale off a shoe in a minute
with the money i spend on sneaker i think i deserve it
lol you don't get an award for spending money

...just like you deserved being called out for coming in here acting like a clueless dumb ***... 

don't use the salt card to defend you being lame, b.... stop it 

i dont follow adidas buddy

call me lame all you want B

in not trying to argue but i'm not going to let someone call me an moron for a pair of shoes and neither should anyone else take that on here
there are other shoes people will get lucky on and if there clueless on it
im not calling them names

seems salty to me

to be honest i would be more excited to win a pair of doernbecher jordans then this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom