Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know offhand of shops in NYC that got the Black Glitch (S32215) today? May try my luck after work and see if any places still have em in stock.

Anyone know offhand of shops in NYC that got the Black Glitch (S32215) today? May try my luck after work and see if any places still have em in stock.
I hooked up some NT members with the spot doing phone orders for those earlier but they're sold out now.

What does this mean? On the second pair I ordered the size doesn't come up :/

From time to time the size gets cut off. It happens pretty often. It isn't indicative of anything. Here's my last order a couple of weeks back for the CS1. Same thing. (along with other orders, including Yeezys, in the order history)
View media item 2137272
Barring any fluke occurrences, you should be ok.

From time to time the size gets cut off. It happens pretty often. It isn't indicative of anything. Here's my last order a couple of weeks back for the CS1. Same thing. (along with other orders, including Yeezys, in the order history)

Barring any fluke occurrences, you should be ok.
whew thanks for the reassurance

Anyone know where DTLR ships out? They have scattered sizes of a few of the releases today btw

just got my confirmation from adc so santa monica adidas will have a size 14 in the reflective white nmds after 4. pick up time for me was 2-4pm

also not a lot of size 14 guys are picking these up. or there a lot in stock besides the xr1's

Back
Top Bottom