Adidas NMD thread

thanks for your opinion.

But could you kindly let me know which part of shoes is different from the real one?

Pleased to hear~cheers

Kith shipped triple blacks.  
nthat.gif

I really wanted to love the xr1's but I'm pretty underwhelmed. I do love the lateral wing since it reminds me of the jordan 4 -- my favorite Jordan model. The medial wing doesn't have netting and looks cheap imo. As for the laces, they aren't long AF so I can finally tie them the way I've been tying shoes since preschool. 

For comfort, I was disappointed. Like for the PK's I own, its like a sock and I'm stepping on springy foam. For the XR1's, there is no comparison; I don't feel the same bounce in each step. 

I'll be super hesitant when it comes to buying more of the XR1's. And I included pictures to show you what I'm talking about in terms of the medial wing and the laces. 

****, I didn't even know the S32211 triple black dropped today. Was it only on KITH?
As far as I know, yes. Kith dropped the other models, and nestled in between them was the page for the TB. It was unexpected and went as quickly as it came. (As of earlier this afternoon you could still see the sold out listing on the adidas specific page.)
View media item 2137754

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom