Adidas NMD thread

That was actually only the stock lacing haha so they don't look like that anymore.

Fun facts about this model : the laces are (finally!) much shorter and they're 3m laces too.
Ah, that's what I thought, but they looked like they were in a different spot than the stock spot my laces were in. I also still wish the laces were a solid like 6-8" shorter; they're still long af.

Too bad that **** is as big as a jail cell.
I'm not going there to hang out and eat lunch wit someone

Buy shoes n leave

They should make it a stockroom when you walk in, and drop the racks n front counter!

tongue.gif

I don't know, man. Their PK Salad's are made with cage free boost.

But I'm talking about their selection and how spaced out everything is. You would think for such a small space stuff would be easier to find.

I think the Melrose location has been designated a flagship after their recent renovation but I could be wrong.
yeah Melrose is the originals store
Yes it's an originals store but was never an originals "flagship" store until the recent renovation.

And I'm not even 100% sure it's a flagship now, I just heard/read that in passing.

Last edited:
dont think FNL got the correct image for that black/black GS pair tho

Last edited:
They just came in and I love them. So nice in person.
congrats bro. enjoy

i personally prefer glitch pattern over pinstripes but the execution on that is perfect with the matching laces. maybe its just a nice pic lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom