Adidas NMD thread

Annoying .. I hit on the women's pair let's see if the wifey likes it.. I picked her size

Last edited:
laugh.gif

If it says you "Secured a size" does this GUARANTEE that you got a pair? How does it work? Where do I get it? Will they ship it to me or do I have to go to the store to pick it up?
theres an FAQ section... 

yeezys are garbage. and theres too many fakes out there that people wear that no one can tell if they're legit or not on feet so it's not appealing to me.
you worry too much about what other people think. If you like it, rock it, you know its real, why would you care if somebody thinks inside their mind that you might be rocking fakes?

theres an FAQ section... 

you worry too much about what other people think. If you like it, rock it, you know its real, why would you care if somebody thinks inside their mind that you might be rocking fakes?
Shut up.. everyone wear yeezys. go pay $800 while someone pays $40 for the same shoe and you can't tell the difference idiot

You obviously insecure about wanting a hyped up shoe that no one cares about except the fact that you only want it because it resells for $800

You obviously insecure about wanting a hyped up shoe that no one cares about except the fact that you only want it because it resells for $800
that doesn't make any sense. From the beginning I said that if you LIKE IT, ROCK IT. Obviously I like it and my girl likes it so we rock it. And who said I paid $800, I have over 20 pairs of yeezy and not a single pair I paid resell for, every pair was retail and None of them are/were for sale. And "no one cares about yeezy"? what you live under a rock?

And you can definitely tell the difference between a real pair and a $40 fake pair of yeezys. Stop being ignorant

Last edited:

that doesn't make any sense. From the beginning I said that if you LIKE IT, ROCK IT. Obviously I like it and my girl likes it so we rock it. And who said I paid $800, I have over 20 pairs of yeezy and not a single pair I paid resell for, every pair was retail and None of them are/were for sale. And "no one cares about yeezy"? what you live under a rock?

And you can definitely tell the difference between a real pair and a $40 fake pair of yeezys. Stop being ignorant
But my Yeezys have lights, and they were $40, you mean they aren't legit?

Back
Top Bottom