Adidas NMD thread

I could manage to buy both > the grey Japan and the Vapours, both for 152 and free shipping > regular price at Adidas EU is 179 Euros.

SNS loaded all the sizes around 10 minutes before so it was just a matter of time until the captcha worked.

Though i was quite suprised that i could checkout one after the other, normally SNS is just pure pain!

winter wool drop is tomorrow not today right? im feeling confused for some reason right now :lol:

Are the wool NMD/CS going to available to purchase at ADC stores? Or were they only on the confirmed app and online? I'm going to have to pick up my pairs during my break and I'm not trying to deal with crowds.

I haven't tried on a PK NMD yet but I am going for the wools, I have tried the mesh and lets just say I am not a fan

copping Japan & French NMD's feel like copping all white AF1's. It's like a restock/release every week, but people still strike out. 

Last edited:
Thing about sns is they don't release all pairs right away. If they did... i would have had 10 pairs and would have cleaned out before link affiliates could tweet.

Last edited:
Well I guess I was right about the foreign language on the light blues.  Pharrell at Yeezy event yesterday.

These colorwaves keep getting better and better.  It's going to be madness trying to get a pair at the end of the month.

Well I guess I was right about the foreign language on the light blues.  Pharrell at Yeezy event yesterday.

These colorwaves keep getting better and better.  It's going to be madness trying to get a pair at the end of the month.
yeah Yeezymafia confirmed Especiale Humane a few days ago

Damn, those laces are hiding FOUR LETTERS in Espe__e?   

Huma Rac now seems so readable in comparison.
ahh yeah doesn't seem like it. I don't know anymore haha

EDIT: Sorry, just checked back the tweet, I remembered it wrong, it spells ESPECE HUMAINE. I have no idea why I said Especiale like it was Tequila or something 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

ahh yeah doesn't seem like it. I don't know anymore haha

EDIT: Sorry, just checked back the tweet, I remembered it wrong, it spells ESPECE HUMAINE. I have no idea why I said Especiale like it was Tequila or something 
laugh.gif
All good man.  For what it's worth I totally like Especiale more.  "Copping the Especiales" has such a nice ring to it. 

anyone has experience in painting the sole itself? (like the bottom where u walk on) with angelus paint? or wouldnt it be worth it?

Back
Top Bottom