Adidas NMD thread

I been on this site since like 2003 and never saw more good info dropped than in this thread other than the maybe the outlet thread

Just a question... is this how the Adidas shopping experience usual is? I normally grab Js and other Nike items from either the footsites of NDC -- and I cannot remember ever having such a poor shopping experience. If you tell me why Nike less than 30,000 OVOs, I get it. But considering adidas overall market share, you'd think they'd be able to manufacture a few more pairs. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but today's experience is some ********.

Man, there were no offers of even retail for sz 11.5 of the Triple Black XR1 on GOAT before today. Now, there is an offer for $255 and the lowest prices for most sizes are around $300+. Curious how long the inflated prices will last. 

If I got a Paypal confirmation, but not from Adidas, am I screwed? Somehow ended up with 3x transactions too.

Just a question... is this how the Adidas shopping experience usual is? I normally grab Js and other Nike items from either the footsites of NDC -- and I cannot remember ever having such a poor shopping experience. If you tell me why Nike less than 30,000 OVOs, I get it. But considering adidas overall market share, you'd think they'd be able to manufacture a few more pairs. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but today's experience is some ********.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: NMD availability is no where near Jordan levels. You also have to keep in mind that the US is secondary to Europe to a piece of the pie. Adidas is a German brand right? It's not like Nike where the mother territory is the USA. Online stock allocation is fairly poor. Adidas does not seem to keep a huge % for their online store. I think it was about 600 per colourway this release... Adidas Canada got under 20? Under 20? For nationwide??? You have to widen your net to succeed on Adidas releases and relying solely on their official store is a recipe for failure. I suggest getting to know your local Adidas boutiques (with special attention to Consortium accounts) and if you really want to fry some big fish looking over towards Europe as well. Good luck!

Hate having to even ask sizing questions but I went TTS on the XR1 like my mesh, now I'm hearing size half down

Last edited:
if you got an adidas confirm email, you're like 50% good. If you paid by paypal and only received an email from paypal saying you submitted a payment, there are good chances that thats a ghost order/charge. 

If you are logged in on ADC, just check your order history. If theres an order there, you're like halfway good, the other half is worrying if they oversell/cancel. If you weren't logged in AND you didn't get an adidas confirm email, again, good chances that you have a ghost order

Typed in my order number .. order still there

Just got here and theres a line if maybe 15 in store
Good luck man. My guess is they didn't get much more than a FSR if that. That was the case with my local boutique when they released the Glitch XR1, which ADC hasn't released. I was 10th in line (of more than 80). Got there at 7 AM and the store opened at 11 AM. Mind you, the boutique also got the Japan Black for the first time that day plus some mesh + some mesh/wool NMD's that day. I copped but got lucky. 

Edit: Sorry to hear! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom