Adidas NMD thread

my friend use to work at Uptown.... 

entire time she's there, nothing I want drops 

soon as she quits.... then all the **** wanna start coming out smh... 

i gave her hell the other day for not keeping good relationships there for the benefit of the team.... she selfish lol 

:lol:

How dare her.

i forgot to use the free shipping code from wish. i emailed them and they refunded me the costs :lol:
gotta say i'll be shopping with them much more often.

whats the og nmd going for on resale? i just want them to wear but i'll be out of the country march 17th. prob just vpn and order on ADC.

all the prices I see for 9.5 are like $380-450 with maybe an occasional $500, not sure if they're authentic or not. Point me towards someone willing to pay $600 please :lol:

i see you...its so hard for me to judge prices on ebay. Every size is different, and it depends when it sold.

i see you...its so hard for me to judge prices on ebay. Every size is different, and it depends when it sold.

All ended yesterday...

eBay is the most accurate market, because everybody in the world has access to it.

I would say going rate for the OG color is definitely $450-600, but very rare sizes of course will be higher.

Last edited:

all the prices I see for 9.5 are like $380-450 with maybe an occasional $500, not sure if they're authentic or not. Point me towards someone willing to pay $600 please
laugh.gif
Weird, I can't get that $850 sale to show up in my sold listings results. Are you sure it actually sold for that much or was it a "best off accepted" deal? Those details don't always show up on the mobile layout.

I'm seeing some pairs having sold for close to $800 but for the most part they were best off accepted sales. I see some going for under $300 as well but they're all fakes.

that $850 selling post legit like JUST happened. I have a feeling thats fake. No one was coming close to paying that were they?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom