Adidas NMD thread

Dang! Hella jealous of who ever copped the XR1s!!!!! If anyone wanna hook it up with a size 8.5/9 plz shoot me a pm!

There's a line here for pickups about 200 deep.

Those aren't pickups. They're for extra pairs and unclaimed pairs after 6pm. Guy made it seem as if there would be "some extra" now there's a few hundred people outside. Just walked my dog over there - kinda crazy...had to low key bust out the xr1 for the occasion.

Anyone got Size 8 Triple Black R1, my size 8.5 fits too loose 
Got bunch of other sizes/styles for trade 
nerd.gif

nthat.gif

Those aren't pickups. They're for extra pairs and unclaimed pairs after 6pm. Guy made it seem as if there would be "some extra" now there's a few hundred people outside. Just walked my dog over there - kinda crazy...had to low key bust out the xr1 for the occasion.

The line is for confirmed pairs ...

they really had that many pairs or everyone just decided to go there at the same time?

I heard someone said system problems , some say store is packed and is tougher to get confirmed people checked out , someone spoke to a employee and said that everyone's confirmed pair will be honered so that's a good sign altleast

The line is for confirmed pairs ...
hmmm....must have been working fine earlier.  People went right in, line was only about 10 or so deep at any given point during the morning/mid-day....then out in a few mins.

Store guy said to come back at 6 for unclaimed/extra pairs.  Just assumed thats what all the hype was about.

Just got my R1 Wools in today from Adidas in US 11.5/UK 11. Unfortunately, I needed to size down 1 full size like my Vapour Greys. Anyone with an 11, pm me. 

Double mistake on my part. Ordered a size 11.5 US from a Euro site too. Now, I have two pairs a 1/2 size large. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom