Adidas NMD thread

Did they only release these online? I woke up 7 min too late to grab a pair [emoji]128546[/emoji]
there were super limited runs.  I went to a store 20 minutes after they posted they had the shoes on twitter.  15th in line, got nothing

$250 decent for the wool nmd pk? 

I told myself i wouldn't go above 240 but I really want these, especially with Wisconsin's inconsistent weather.

$250 decent for the wool nmd pk? 

I told myself i wouldn't go above 240 but I really want these, especially with Wisconsin's inconsistent weather.
I think you might be able to find a pair in the 230-240 range if you look hard enough.  A few pairs have sold on stockx for under 250 so it is likely you could get a good invoiced price from an ebay seller or something.

^ I'd argue though not to take too long. Wools are priced a bit lower right now than other comparable PK. I think the price will rise when stock starts drying up.

I'm a 9.5/10 in PKs. 10 have some space in the toes, but not too bad. The 10.5 on the XR1s fit the same as a US10 PK NMD for me.

I'm a 9.5/10 in PKs. 10 have some space in the toes, but not too bad. The 10.5 on the XR1s fit the same as a US10 PK NMD for me.
if 9.5 is comfortable in PK for you then 10 would be safe sizing for XR1. (coz they run a little narrow at the front)

Just got solar reds and they are hideous
Agreed. I picked them up in store, so I didn't really have a chance to get a good look at them until I got home. Way too loud for me. And the red boost didn't match the solar red mesh, imo. Threw them on GOAT and they were gone by the end of the day. 

I must admit tho, that vid from Adidas Poland did make them look sick. Perhaps they were gonna grow on me, oh well.

These are 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom