Adidas NMD thread

Winter PK NMD's arrived.

Overall I like the texture this one has over the usual PK we are used to.

nthat.gif

Been wearing my winter wools every day since I got them last week... they're too cool

Might be making the jump to team NMD until the new UB's come in for next year :tongue:

Im also trying to swap my nmd winter wools us 10.5 for a us 10.. or selling the 10.5 and rebuying size 10.. hella sweet shoe though

that red is growing on me

what time yall think they dropping thursday on ADC?

Anyone have an idea how the sizing for Hu will fit?
I took a screenshot of @razytwo's comment. Maybe he can check back in and comment again? Also, since I don't have any pk nmd's, could anybody comment on the sizing of those vs ultra boosts or yeezy v2s so I can try to figure out what I need in the Hus? I've got mesh nmds size 9, and they're just a bit tight, probably could've gone 9.5

Last edited:

I took a screenshot of @razytwo's comment. Maybe he can check back in and comment again? Also, since I don't have any pk nmd's, could anybody comment on the sizing of those vs ultra boosts or yeezy v2s so I can try to figure out what I need in the Hus? I've got mesh nmds size 9, and they're just a bit tight, probably could've gone 9.5
Detailed writeup I did a while back:  http://niketalk.com/t/643175/adidas-nmd-thread/29250#post_26500003

Long story short, they fit a lot like XR1s.  Long and narrow.

Compared to the V2s they fit completely differently IMO.  V2s are really tight in the toe and heel area on me, whereas the Pharrells are tight on the sides.  

If you have a narrow foot, you can go a half size down.  If you have a wide foot, go TTS.

Hope this helps.

^ Thanks for the sizing review.

Do you reckon you could probly go 13.5 (same as per your NMD PK) ?

Back
Top Bottom