Adidas NMD thread

Anyone in the thread could point me out in a size Us 8.5 Of these beauties 
Be willing to pay some 250 or more ... 

Thanks in advance 

But if you like them, why do you have to justify buying them?

Just buy 'em cuz you like 'em.

Good commentery.
Some other thoughts that I have:
The Pharrell collab is definitely interesting cause the design & style are unique. But every time I watch the vids or ads etc, I get this touchy feely urban hipster vibe. Know that's very cynical.
The mega sized verbage is distracting/off to me. Because of the lacing system, when I see the right foot blue one all I think is "Huma"(n)-the Corrupt Grandma's chief aide.
When I see the red & green ones "Hu"-it's a Chinese surname. Not ours so try explaining that to Family. I liked that unreleased friends/family one with actual Chinese characters.
That price point is above yzy, special jordans and foamposite level. WTF?!

Likewise I'm miffed by the price point ... And while I believe these will have a broad release I feel the pride is signaling otherwise. I figure I will by pass the Adidas script that was used for Saturday's drop and cart these on the BBC website -- cause I feel confident they will have them.

BTW Am i the only one that can't take this man seriously? C'mon change that pls, lmfao 
y u no like tyrion head? LOL

but sure when i do find something ill replace it for you <3 
roll.gif

I imagine adidas hasn't changed anything in their backend since the yeezy release, and that a good amount of the pharrells will get taken by the script as well.

I've never hit on adidas app. Really hope it blesses me on a pair.

edit: cant use app. closest adidas to me is new york and i'm in florida 

Last edited:

If solemartyr doesn't return, i'll push a small update to his current script for the coming NMD release - the core code will be intact, i'll just make it easier to select your pair / clean up the look.
My man. NT needs more good people like you. Respect for going out of your way to help out the community with your CS knowledge.

Wonder how the Confirmed app will work for 5 colorways at the same time, unless they stagger the Confirmed release

should be straight forward...you sign up for the colorways you want and during the drop hour you reserve pairs. you want shale blue and tangerine then you reserve the blue and go back in the app for the tangerine.

If solemartyr doesn't return, i'll push a small update to his current script for the coming NMD release - the core code will be intact, i'll just make it easier to select your pair / clean up the look.

#Salute @sudwerks for the community vibe....

Back
Top Bottom