Adidas NMD thread

So a few things were happening to me:

At one point all of my tabs went blank

Got thru splash, no sizes able to select

Got thru splash, add to bag was not working after solving captcha

Got thru splash after clicking add to bag blank white rectangle would pop up

Got thru splash and each size I solved for was sold out

Last edited:
At least with a bot, that means you can use a ATC service and assure your pair for a semi decent price.

Raffles end up with random people having pairs and asking for crazy random prices, dealings, etc.

I think it's stupid of a giant company to release a product solely by raffle, essentially telling your customer, hey we know you like our product. So here's the remote chance you can 'purchase' it. Online raffles are worse than in store because it's effortless to enter them. That in return creates odds that are way lower then they are now. You see ppl copping in here manually.

Last edited:
please tell me im not the only one with the "Access denied". on ADC....is that permanent? Happening to lots of people? never used a bot in my life

At least with a bot, that means you can use a ATC service and assure your pair for a semi decent price.

Raffles end up with random people having pairs and asking for crazy random prices, dealings, etc.

Essentially I think it's stupid of a giant company to release a product solely by raffle, essentially telling your customer, hey we know you like our product. So here's the remote chance you can 'purchase' it. Online raffles are worse than in store because it's effortless to enter them. That in return creates odds that are way lower then they are now. You see ppl copping in here manually.
but who wants to pay X amount over retail prior to the shoe even releasing? I know some do, but it's not for me

I think it's stupid of a giant company to release a product solely by raffle, essentially telling your customer, hey we know you like our product. So here's the remote chance you can 'purchase' it. Online raffles are worse than in store because it's effortless to enter them. That in return creates odds that are way lower then they are now. You see ppl copping in here manually.
in store raffle is definitely preferred but an online raffle is better then this. Only people who would disagree are people making money off online drops

My girl's phone randomly got through splash, pulls up the red pair (she originally clicked on blue though?) size 6, 7, 10.5 loaded apparently still available..

Tried to cart 7, said OOS

Tried to cart 10.5, says "this will be reserved in your cart for 10 mins"

Went to cart, "YOUR CART IS EMPTY"

Adidas king of trolling lately

It's not for everyone, but a shoe I really really want? I'll pay the fee cause I know how cut throat the game is.

Otherwise I am willing to gamble trying manually, but I like to at least have the OPTION to try manually and use my checkout knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom