Adidas NMD thread

I ordered half size down from my TTS, hope they fit. Gonna be hard to find a trade out here.

pharrells fit tight in the midfoot/heel area..loose in the toes

pk nmds fit uniformly

city socks fit tight in the toes, looser in the midfoot/heel

you guys are freaking me out with these ADC shipping confirmations 
embarassed.gif

mine still says Order Status:  In progress -  Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

--East Coast - Mid-Atlantic area

Last edited:
@pcgvrtx

i saw you working I think when I was waiting to pick up . I remember your fit. Yeezus tour hoodie?

Last edited:
I'm in Cali. Both orders say order processing still.
2 orders from northern california over here, both shipped.

But as people say in every thread like this, and will continue to say in future ones. If you have an order confirmation from ADC there's a 99% chance you're getting your pair, and don't fret about others getting there shipping email before you.

The 9th pair thing was just jokes cause everyone on here talking about how they just got their 4th pair and waiting on 2 more or whatever. Wtf I need 9 pairs of yeezys for [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

2 orders from northern california over here, both shipped.

But as people say in every thread like this, and will continue to say in future ones. If you have an order confirmation from ADC there's a 99% chance you're getting your pair, and don't fret about others getting there shipping email before you.
Hope you're right fam! If be happy if Adidas at least shipped the Blacks. Even if they cancelled the Greens. I want those Blacks to wear. Green I'm undecided on. Try to trade for Blue or trade bait.

Last edited:
The 9th pair thing was just jokes cause everyone on here talking about how they just got their 4th pair and waiting on 2 more or whatever. Wtf I need 9 pairs of yeezys for [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's cool, Dude.
The vibe off that yzy thread is out there.
Can't stand the over the top hype.
Nmd thread here is not too bad. Still decent.
If you picked up & like the Tangerine, nice.
Peace.

Back
Top Bottom